The Saddle Room

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Contemporary

The Saddle Room is a American, Lunch, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"AMAZING food!"
"Good sandwiches and salads"
"Terrible menu. My caprese salad was a mound of arugula with very little mozzarella and tomatoes. I felt like I was eating a mound of grass! Even a horse in a stable wouldn't have been satisfied. I had to ask for bread. I received rye bread with b"
Cons
"Entre's pricy"
"Terrible menu with escalated prices! "
Comments
"No lunch menus on holidays"
"Would not recommend this place. I will never return to Saddle Room."
FoodFenatic photo

FoodFenatic

Barrington, IL

My husband and I had a great time here with his...

My husband and I had a great time here with his daughter and her husband. The atmosphere was inviting, the staff very friendly and the food was really good.

It’s a little off the beaten path, but worth looking for. We will be going back soon!

Nader photo

Nader

Crystal Lake, IL

SADDLE ROOM SUCKS!

FOOD, FINE.

MANAGEMENT??? HELL NO!

Did I have a good experience at Saddle Room? HELL NO!

I cannot BELIEVE the audacity of the management team there, who I have come to know are the OWNERS of the restaurant!

DEGRADING their OWN employees RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR GUESTS?!!

WHO DOES THAT?!

If it weren’t for the GRACIOUS demeanor of our server, Sue or Susan (can’t remember which it was), WE WOULD HAVE GOT UP, THREW OUR DRINKS IN THE OWNERS FACE, AND WALKED OUT!

How DARE they speak to anyone, let alone their own employees, that way!

I will NEVER go back there again!

And I hope, that everyone reading this, The Saddle Room will lose ALL business!

Cuss words, and swearing going on behind the counters…. WE CAN HEAR YOU!

Management YELLING at their employees, telling them they are STUPID???

They should be GRATEFUL that they have workers like Sue/Susan to suck it up and work under those conditions!

SADDLE ROOM SUCKS!!!

Meat

FOOD, FINE.

MANAGEMENT??? HELL NO!

Did I have a good experience at Saddle Room? HELL NO!

DEGRADING their OWN employees RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR GUESTS?!!

WHO DOES THAT?!

How DARE they speak to anyone, let alone their own employees, that way!

I will NEVER go back there again!

And I hope, that everyone reading this, The Saddle Room will lose ALL business!

Cuss words, and swearing going on behind the counters…. WE CAN HEAR YOU!

Management YELLING at their employees, telling them they are STUPID???

SADDLE ROOM SUCKS!!!

American Takeout Parking

The Saddle Room  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/17/2015 A diner from Schaumburg, IL tried it.

• 7/12/2015 A diner from Elgin, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    AMAZING food!
  • 4/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good sandwiches and salads
    Cons
    Entre's pricy
    Comments
    No lunch menus on holidays
  • 4/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/02/2013 A diner from IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Terrible menu with escalated prices!
    Comments
    Would not recommend this place. I will never return to Saddle Room.
The Saddle Room is located near the cities of Schaumburg.
People found this by searching for: The Saddle Room Hoffman Estates Il, Saddle Club Hoffman Estates, Thesaddleroom, Saddle Room Hoffman Estates, The Saddle Room Hoffman Estates, Saddle Room Hoffman Estates Il, Saddle Room Menu Schaumburg Il, The Saddle Room, and The Saddle Room Hoffman Estates Menu.