The Sardine Factory

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Catering

The Sardine Factory is a Seafood, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Dom Perignon champagne, clam chowder, dining in the conservatory"
  • 8/03/2015

A Seafood food lover from San Pablo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Dom Perignon champagne, clam chowder, dining in the conservatory
  • 12/13/2013

A Seafood food lover from Marina, CA tried it.

chucksmom photo

chucksmom

Modesto, CA

PLEASANTLY Surprised!

This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to the Sardine Factory. After walking the warf and seeing the chains and seemingly overpriced, pretentious restaurants we headed away from the main street and saw the Sardine Factory. I love a great meal and service and he loves a great price. We were both won over. We didn’t have reservations so we sat in the lounge. Here is where I thought the service would suffer, but it did not. Our server was attentive and pleasant and the atmosphere was kinda old steakhouse. They have two pri fix menus. One a four course for $15.95 and the second a three course for $19.95. They also had excellent cocktails for $5.95. I had a Key Lime Martini and my boyfriend a Lemon Drop, both were tasty. The food was hot, vegitables fress and my petit filet was cooked to perfection. They have a pretty good wine list, which was reasonably priced as well. Very happy we didn’t take the time to go to the hotel, change and go back out searching for a place to dne. This was the perfect place to “happen upon.”

Petit Filet /

Perfectly prepared petit filet served with mashed potatoes. We started with the the Monterey Mushrooms, which had a crab stuffing that was light and creamy, but not too mushy. I had the abalone bisque, which was AWESOME (no chewy abalone here). My boyfriend’s entree was Prawns & Pasta Campagnola, which he devoured. We were so satisfied, the neither of us could eat his final course of Sorbet, but we’ll try next time.

September 20, 2011

Monterey's Best Seafood Restaurant

But slow down once you arrive, because you'll want to take your time at this classic Monterey restaurant. You could go for a birthday or anniversary but also just because it's Sunday night and you're craving prime rib and don't want to…
December 9, 2008

the Sardine Factory

This place is amazing! it has a breath taking view and they have wonderful 3 course meals. this is a MUST to eat at. There are lots of tourist here. Monterey in general is just beautiful so eating here was a great experience for me. they…

6/14/2017

A diner from Rockville, MD tried La Bahia Mexican American Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food at a fair price. Service excellent. Highly recommended!
9/09/2017

A dining patron from Pacific Grove, CA tried Poke Time, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

An Italian food lover from Lodi, CA tried Cafe Fina, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Michael the waiter was great the water was johnny-on-the-spot the food was dry and it took forever clam chowder was really good but the burgers were overcooked not a real great experience
Cons
Wasn't that busy needed to get the food to the table quicker
8/29/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Monterey, CA tried La Bahia Mexican American Restaurant.

8/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Monterey, CA tried Gianni's Pizza.

7/18/2017

A diner from Hialeah, FL tried Abalonetti Seafood Trattoria.

7/01/2017

A diner from Monterey, CA tried Happy Dragon in Del Monte Grove Laguna Grande.

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Monterey, CA tried OH! Sushi in Casanova Oak Knoll.

6/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Monterey, CA tried PF Chang's China Bistro.

6/22/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Sushi by The Bay in Villa Del Monte.

Seafood Takeout Gluten Free

The Sardine Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Sardine Factory is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Pacific.
People found this by searching for: Sardine Factory Menu, Sardinfactoru.Com, Sardine Factory Restaurant Menu, Sardine Factory Restaurant Review In Monterey Ca, The Sardine Factory Menu, The Sardine Factory Monterey, Reviews Of The Sardine Factory Monterray, and Cournt Menu Sardine Factory Resturant.