The Sardine Factory

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Catering

The Sardine Factory is a Seafood, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Dom Perignon champagne, clam chowder, dining in the conservatory"
  • 8/03/2015

A dining patron from San Pablo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Dom Perignon champagne, clam chowder, dining in the conservatory
  • 12/13/2013

A diner from Marina, CA tried it.

chucksmom photo

chucksmom

Modesto, CA

PLEASANTLY Surprised!

This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to the Sardine Factory. After walking the warf and seeing the chains and seemingly overpriced, pretentious restaurants we headed away from the main street and saw the Sardine Factory. I love a great meal and service and he loves a great price. We were both won over. We didn’t have reservations so we sat in the lounge. Here is where I thought the service would suffer, but it did not. Our server was attentive and pleasant and the atmosphere was kinda old steakhouse. They have two pri fix menus. One a four course for $15.95 and the second a three course for $19.95. They also had excellent cocktails for $5.95. I had a Key Lime Martini and my boyfriend a Lemon Drop, both were tasty. The food was hot, vegitables fress and my petit filet was cooked to perfection. They have a pretty good wine list, which was reasonably priced as well. Very happy we didn’t take the time to go to the hotel, change and go back out searching for a place to dne. This was the perfect place to “happen upon.”

Petit Filet /

Perfectly prepared petit filet served with mashed potatoes. We started with the the Monterey Mushrooms, which had a crab stuffing that was light and creamy, but not too mushy. I had the abalone bisque, which was AWESOME (no chewy abalone here). My boyfriend’s entree was Prawns & Pasta Campagnola, which he devoured. We were so satisfied, the neither of us could eat his final course of Sorbet, but we’ll try next time.

December 9, 2008

the Sardine Factory

This place is amazing! it has a breath taking view and they have wonderful 3 course meals. this is a MUST to eat at. There are lots of tourist here. Monterey in general is just beautiful so eating here was a great experience for me. they…
October 16, 2008

Sardine Factory

Lovely atmosphere, we had our dinner in what looked like a glass house, I think they call it the atrium. The tables where set around a huge planter box full of plants and trees. The food was to die for! Great appetizers and even better…

4/09/2018

A diner from Monterey, CA tried Gianni's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from Salinas, CA tried Chef Lee's Mandarin House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A diner from Monterey, CA tried Gianni's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Monterey, CA tried Gianni's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Extremely fast and full of smiling faces.
Cons
Pricey
Comments
Do not tip the cashiers. The tips go to the cashiers and not to the people making the pizza.
3/24/2018

A dining patron from Pacific Grove, CA tried The Perfect Crumb Bakery.

3/03/2018

A French chowhound from Indio, CA tried Fresh Cream Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/23/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Seaside, CA tried Happy Dragon in Del Monte Grove Laguna Grande.

2/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Monterey, CA tried Gianni's Pizza.

1/27/2018

A Mexican food lover from Monterey, CA tried La Bahia Mexican American Restaurant.

12/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from Salinas, CA tried Nacho Bizness.

Seafood Takeout Gluten Free

The Sardine Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Sardine Factory is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Pacific.
People found this by searching for: The Sardine Factory Monterey, Sardine Factory Restaurant Menu, Reviews Of The Sardine Factory Monterray, Sardinfactoru.Com, The Sardine Factory Menu, Sardine Factory Restaurant Review In Monterey Ca, Sardine Factory Menu, and Cournt Menu Sardine Factory Resturant.