40 S Locust Ave
Long Beach, CA 90802-4705

The Sky Room

Neighborhoods: Downtown Long Beach
Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, Catering

The Sky Room is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Restaurant in Long Beach with the Best View

I ordered lobster here with a date and remember being wowed by the man with a top hat who took us to the Penthouse floor. I fell in love with the view of Long Beach and the ambiance was perfect. The food was not memorable, nor the date, just the ambiance.

lobster

I really was not impressed with the lobster. I thought it was average. This restaurant is mostly great for the ambiance and impressing a date. Food quality left me feeling hungry, but I did not want to embarass my date!

lbbab photo

lbbab

Long Beach, CA

best of the best.

WOW this is service. Valet , Elevateor operator, matredee.
Food is out of this world. This the place to go to make a very good inpression . It will make one on you and the view from the roof top patio is spectacular

Downtown Fine Dinning Breakfast

Pizza in Wrigley

Your House Restaurant

Sushi in Circle Area

The Sky Room  Restaurant Reviews

The Sky Room is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Romantic Restaurants In Long Beach Ca, The Sky Room Menu, Romantic Resturants Near The Beach, Romantic Dinner On The Beach In California, Restaurants On The Beach In California, Romantic Dinners Near Lakewood Ca, Romantic Restaurants On The Beach In California, Romantic Restaurants In Long Beach, and Romantic Restaurants By The Beach In California.