The Stone House Pub

Neighborhoods: Downtown Redmond
Cuisine: American (New), American, Pan Asian

The Stone House Pub is a American (New), American, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

DavidMCarson photo

DavidMCarson

Redmond, WA

Love the Stone House! Fresh and Amazingly tasty!

Chef Ryan has something new everytime I come into the historic Stone House. It is however a misnomer to call this a “Pub” because this is no such thing. In Redmond we don’t have many dining establishments of this caliber and to call it a pub is to incorrectly label the kinds of foods you would expect to see on the menu.

This is a fine dining restaurant where fresh ingredients are used to full effect and nothing comes from packages (certainly not the sauces) except maybe the cheeses.

Happy hour with friends is my favorite time to come in and share small plates and drinks. My only gripe is that they don’t have any local microbrews on tap, but you can certainly find a good glass of Washington Syrah here, so not all is lost.

Baked Herbed Goat Cheese, Pomadoro

Spicy and delicious fresh-made Pomadoro sauce surrounding a molten lump of goaty goodness. These two flavors on a crunchy/soft slice of baguette bread are just fantastic. The only disappointing part of this dish is when you see white at the bottom of the ceramic dish it comes in.

susanegold photo

susanegold

Seattle, WA

Yummy

My husband and I stopped by at 8 pm on Sunday, you know the sinking feeling when you are the only person in an empty restaurant. But our dining experience soon had us flying, so we are putting down the lack of dining mates down to a cold, wet, nasty Seattle night.

Parpardelle with lamb bolognaise

Wonderful flavourful lamb and fresh made pasta dish

Steelhead with polenta

The polenta was filled with a great chorizo and the fish was perfectly cooked. Salmon as comfort food, great.

August 11, 2011

Happy I found you

I went here last weekend on a date and I was very impressed. The food was outstanding and the wine was wonderful. I really enjoyed the atmosphere for a date, it was a win win- I got ate some amazing food and the date went well! Thank…
August 7, 2011

Wonderful Restaurant

The Stone House is a wonderful find in Redmond. The menu is terrific and the tastes are very good. I'd recommend calling for a reservation since they don't have a lot of tables. Service was great too. Probably the best restaurant for…

American (New) American Pan Asian

The Stone House Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/18/2013 A diner from Newtown, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The Stone House Pub is located near the cities of Seattle Metro Area, Overlake, Sammamish, and Totem Lake.
People found this by searching for: The Stonehouse Redmond Wa, Stonehouse Restaurant Redmond, The Stone House Pub Redmond Wa, Stone House Pub Redmond, The Stone House Pub Redmond, Stonehouse Pub Redmond, and Stone House Redmond.