The Sunflower Cafe

Neighborhoods: West Ashley
Cuisine: Coffee, Kid's Menu, Catering

The Sunflower Cafe is a Coffee, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

pware photo

pware

Charleston, SC

Neighborhood diner - convenient, but average

The Sunflower is close to my neighborhood, and I really wanted it to be a great little place for lunch. And they try: my companion had a large salad with a filet of salmon atop. But the salmon was overcooked, and the dressing a bland vinaigrette. The filet mignon in my sandwich was unexpectedly nice, even cooked medium rare as I’d asked, but the “aioli” tasted an awful lot like bottled mayo, and it drowned the beef.

Keep it simple (grilled cheese, burger), and this is a perfectly okay lunch spot.

toodiedoodie photo

toodiedoodie

North Charleston, SC

Sunday Brunch

This past Sunday, my husband and I went to the Sunflower Cafe in West Ashley for brunch. They we’re super packed. We waited forever for a table, but it was worth it. We have been there many times before and for some reason I had never ordered a lunch item until this visit. I got the shrimp and crab salad sandwich served on a croissant with a side of potato salad. The sandwich was awesome. Just the right amount of seasoning in the seafood mix and with that buttery croissant, yum. The potato salad was fair, could have used a bit more love, but fair. My husband got one of their benedicts. Always a good choice.
The restaurant itself is just friendly. It’s all covered with Sunflower nick-nacks. Everything is yellow, bright, and cheery. And the staff is also super nice.

Shrimp and Crab Salad Croissant

Yum!

June 1, 2011

Great Lunch

This place is like a hidden gem. The menu offers traditional food with a slight twist, I love it!! \r \r I have to say the decore isn't that great but I continue to go back because of the food. \r \r

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

Coffee Kid's Menu Good For Kids

The Sunflower Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

The Sunflower Cafe is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Sunflower Grill Charleston, Sunflower Grill Charleston Sc, Sunflower Cafe Charleston Sc Menu, Sunflower Restaurant Charleston Sc, Sunflower Cafe West Ashley Sc, Sunflower Cafe Menu Charleston Sc, Sunflower Cafe West Ashley, Sunflower Cafe Charleston Sc, and Sunflower Grille.