2231 Chestnut St

kderst photo

kderst

San Francisco, CA

Tipsy Pig - Management was VERY Rude

Hi, so I actually like the tipsy pig, but I just had such a weird experience there that completely soured me on the place. One of the owner/manager guys was talking to the kitchen and turned around right as I was walking past. He turned into me and his foot got under mine… He got mouthy with me as I was heading out of the bar and then came up behind to ask for an apology. What nerve on this guy! I said, “if you are trying to start something, have your security take me outside.” He complied, but still waited at the door as I was leaving to berate me on how rude I was….How VERY rude HE was. I said, “You need to treat your customers more respect” and gently left the bar.

Sliders

Sliders completely ROCK!

Marina Gastro Pub Pub Food

The Tipsy Pig  Restaurant Reviews

The Tipsy Pig is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Tipsy Pig San Fran Ca, Food Places Near 94123, Restaurants Near The Tipsy Pig, Bar Marina Pig, The+Tipsy+Pig 2231+Chestnut+St San+Francisco, Tipsy Pig Ownership, He Tipsy Pig Restaurant Menu, Tipsy Pig San Francisco, and The Tipsy Pig Bar.