The Union Kitchen

(Between Northpark Plaza Dr and Northpines Dr)

Neighborhoods: Kingwood
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

The Union Kitchen is a American, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best burger I have ever had. Loved the Lobster grilled cheese"
"The ravioli was amazing"
"Amazing food! Amazing staff!"
Cons
"Everything was perfect"
"The steak was not good but expensive"
Comments
"You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil"
  • 1/18/2017

An American chowhound from Palestine, TX tried it.

• 8/11/2016

An American chowhound from Humble, TX tried it.

• 6/16/2016

A diner from Humble, TX tried it.

• 7/19/2015

An American chowhound from Humble, TX tried it.

• 7/01/2015

An American chowhound from Humble, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/11/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/16/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

PDM photo

PDM

Kingwood, TX

Won't go back

Extremely slow service. Grilled chicken salad left me hungry. Atmosphere nice but that’s all.

Grilled chicken salad

I left still hungry. They should at least serve bread.

dash1 photo

dash1

Houston, TX

I left hungry and disappointed

I was very disappointed after seeing how beautiful the place was, I was expecting really fantastic food. My service was okay. It did take an extra long time to get my food and the portions were appalling. I had ordered a salad with chicken and the chicken was awful the salad part tasted good but it was so small I was done after four bites! Wendy’s serves a hardier salad, with better tasting chicken. The wine menu looked good, although you would not be able to set your glass down because they have these “Padded” table cloths its like trying to balance your wine glass on a pillow! I will not be back.

Pecan encrusted chicken salad

The chicken was large but the crust was just uneatable, I picked it off one end and I only ate 2 bites of the chicken. The salad tasted nice but they gave me so little. I ordered it from the “Salad Entre” section of the menu so I expected to get a large salad with the chicken cut up on top. What I got was a huge piece of bad tasting chicken with a garnish of salad on the side. The people I was with also had the same complaint on the portions. My husbands burger actually made him sick.

February 7, 2017

Kingwood location.\r Great ambiance and good service, but the food tended to be off temperature (cold). My son, a former manager in a local upscale restaurant organization, has been there several times, thinks their off-temperature food is…

5/18/2017

A Lunch specials chowhound from Houston, TX tried Chimichurri's South Amer Grill in Kingwood.

4/29/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried ZZ Gator's Cove in Kingwood.

4/28/2017

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried ZZ Gator's Cove in Kingwood and liked it.

4/09/2017

A dining patron from Porter, TX tried El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great place to eat. Service is wonderful. The food is well worth the price.
3/20/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Luby's Cafeteria in Kingwood.

3/19/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Roma Pizza in Kingwood.

3/18/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried ZZ Gator's Cove in Kingwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome pizza!
3/17/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Sour Lake, TX tried Texas Roadhouse in Kingwood.

3/11/2017

A diner from Humble, TX tried Luby's Cafeteria in Kingwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Variety of vegetables. Not sure why bad reviews. If I am not pleased with something they have been good getting me fresh roll, etc. breakfast is fast and reasonably priced.
Cons
Sometimes food tastes too salty
Comments
Overall good value, nice variety. Healthy choices. Wish didn't have to stand in line sometimes. Nice salad, but really slows down line. No place to put tray around salad bar area, while you wait for person to decide what they want.
2/07/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried Nico's Place in Kingwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
crawlfish!!!!! the best heat....
American Dinner Parking

The Union Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

The Union Kitchen is located near the cities of Humble.
People found this by searching for: Union Station Restaurant Kingwood Tx, Union Restaurant Kingwood Tx, The Union Kitchen Kingwood, Union Kitchen In Kingwood, Union Station Kingwood, Union Kitchen Kingwood Menu, and Union Kitchen Kingwood.