The Union Kitchen

Call (Between Northpark Plaza Dr and Northpines Dr)

Neighborhoods: Kingwood
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Gluten Free

The Union Kitchen is a American, Breakfast, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best burger I have ever had. Loved the Lobster grilled cheese"
"The ravioli was amazing"
"Amazing food! Amazing staff!"
Cons
"Everything was perfect"
"The steak was not good but expensive"
Comments
"You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil"
PDM photo

PDM

Kingwood, TX

Won't go back

Extremely slow service. Grilled chicken salad left me hungry. Atmosphere nice but that’s all.

Grilled chicken salad

I left still hungry. They should at least serve bread.

dash1 photo

dash1

Houston, TX

I left hungry and disappointed

I was very disappointed after seeing how beautiful the place was, I was expecting really fantastic food. My service was okay. It did take an extra long time to get my food and the portions were appalling. I had ordered a salad with chicken and the chicken was awful the salad part tasted good but it was so small I was done after four bites! Wendy’s serves a hardier salad, with better tasting chicken. The wine menu looked good, although you would not be able to set your glass down because they have these “Padded” table cloths its like trying to balance your wine glass on a pillow! I will not be back.

Pecan encrusted chicken salad

The chicken was large but the crust was just uneatable, I picked it off one end and I only ate 2 bites of the chicken. The salad tasted nice but they gave me so little. I ordered it from the “Salad Entre” section of the menu so I expected to get a large salad with the chicken cut up on top. What I got was a huge piece of bad tasting chicken with a garnish of salad on the side. The people I was with also had the same complaint on the portions. My husbands burger actually made him sick.

American Breakfast Takeout

The Union Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/16/2016 A diner from New Caney, TX tried it.

• 7/19/2015 A diner from Humble, TX tried it.

• 7/01/2015 A diner from Humble, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/16/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 8/13/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best burger I have ever had. Loved the Lobster grilled cheese
    Cons
    Everything was perfect
  • 5/02/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The ravioli was amazing
    Cons
    The steak was not good but expensive
    Comments
    You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil
The Union Kitchen is located near the cities of Humble.
People found this by searching for: Union Station Kingwood, Union Kitchen In Kingwood, Union Station Kingwood Tx, Union Kitchen Kingwood, Union Restaurant Kingwood Tx, Union Kitchen Menu, Union Station Restaurant Kingwood Tx, The Union Kitchen Kingwood, and Union Kitchen.