The Union Kitchen

(Between Northpark Plaza Dr and Northpines Dr)

Neighborhoods: Kingwood
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

The Union Kitchen is a American, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best burger I have ever had. Loved the Lobster grilled cheese"
"The ravioli was amazing"
"Amazing food! Amazing staff!"
Cons
"Everything was perfect"
"The steak was not good but expensive"
Comments
"You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil"
  • 1/18/2017

An American chowhound from Palestine, TX tried it.

• 8/11/2016

An American chowhound from Humble, TX tried it.

• 6/16/2016

An American food lover from Humble, TX tried it.

• 7/19/2015

An American chowhound from Humble, TX tried it.

• 7/01/2015

A dining patron from Humble, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/11/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/16/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

PDM photo

PDM

Kingwood, TX

Won't go back

Extremely slow service. Grilled chicken salad left me hungry. Atmosphere nice but that’s all.

Grilled chicken salad

I left still hungry. They should at least serve bread.

dash1 photo

dash1

Houston, TX

I left hungry and disappointed

I was very disappointed after seeing how beautiful the place was, I was expecting really fantastic food. My service was okay. It did take an extra long time to get my food and the portions were appalling. I had ordered a salad with chicken and the chicken was awful the salad part tasted good but it was so small I was done after four bites! Wendy’s serves a hardier salad, with better tasting chicken. The wine menu looked good, although you would not be able to set your glass down because they have these “Padded” table cloths its like trying to balance your wine glass on a pillow! I will not be back.

Pecan encrusted chicken salad

The chicken was large but the crust was just uneatable, I picked it off one end and I only ate 2 bites of the chicken. The salad tasted nice but they gave me so little. I ordered it from the “Salad Entre” section of the menu so I expected to get a large salad with the chicken cut up on top. What I got was a huge piece of bad tasting chicken with a garnish of salad on the side. The people I was with also had the same complaint on the portions. My husbands burger actually made him sick.

February 7, 2017

Kingwood location.\r Great ambiance and good service, but the food tended to be off temperature (cold). My son, a former manager in a local upscale restaurant organization, has been there several times, thinks their off-temperature food is…

7/07/2017

A diner from US tried Marco's Mexican Restaurant in Kingwood.

7/07/2017

A Catering chowhound from Georgetown, TX tried El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant.

7/03/2017

An American (New) food lover from Humble, TX tried Luby's Cafeteria in Kingwood.

6/17/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Georgetown, TX tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Kingwood and liked it.

6/15/2017

A Lunch specials food lover from US tried Chimichurri's South Amer Grill in Kingwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/18/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Chimichurri's South Amer Grill in Kingwood.

4/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Houston, TX tried ZZ Gator's Cove in Kingwood.

4/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried ZZ Gator's Cove in Kingwood and liked it.

4/09/2017

A Catering chowhound from Porter, TX tried El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great place to eat. Service is wonderful. The food is well worth the price.
3/20/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Luby's Cafeteria in Kingwood.

American Dinner Parking

The Union Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

The Union Kitchen is located near the cities of Humble.
People found this by searching for: Union Kitchen In Kingwood, Union Kitchen Kingwood, Union Restaurant Kingwood Tx, Union Station Kingwood, Union Kitchen Kingwood Menu, Union Station Restaurant Kingwood Tx, Union Kitchen Kingwood Is Terrible, and The Union Kitchen Kingwood.