7356 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046-7527

The Vienna Café

Neighborhoods: Melrose
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Breakfast

The Vienna Café is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/20/2014

A Pizza food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

QB
    Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

handeyman photo

handeyman

Great food! Great Service!

I was skateboarding down Melrose looking for a good place to eat, I was debating between going cheap to something like subway or treating myself to a good meal. As I skated past the Vienna patio I saw someones plate and the food looked awesome so I couldn’t say no. I walked in and was served by James who was super friendly and hooked it up with extra fries. Bomb food, friendly staff, and cool vibe. I will be back as I live right down the street!

Burger + Fries

I can’t wait to try more things on the menu but the burger was great.

zoran photo

zoran

ok food for melrose hipsters

Went here accidentally after Cafe Angeli was closed on Sunday even though a friend made a reservation for la dine.

Pretty crowded with a short wait for Suday Brunch around 12.

The menu has 4 “Benedicts”. I had the Euro Benedict.

Basket of breads and mini muffins were at the table upon seating.

Bakery on site. A complimentary loaf of bread was offered. I don’t know if this always occurs.

Euro Benedict

Not traditional. Their version uses pieces of bread on the bottom with ham and bacon. The poached eggs were almost solid as opposed to runny.

Melrose Pizza Sandwiches

The Vienna Café  Restaurant Reviews

The Vienna Café is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Vienna Cafe La, Cafe Vienna La Melrose, Vienna Cafe Melrose Moved, Vienna Cafe West Hollywood Menu, Vienna Cafe On Melrose, Vienna Cafe Melrose Menu, and Vienna Cafe Melrose.