7619 N State Road 7, Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach, FL 33073

The Whale Raw Bar and Fish House

Neighborhoods: Turtle Run
Cuisine: Seafood, Wraps, Hamburgers

The Whale Raw Bar and Fish House is a Seafood, Wraps, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

gr8palate photo

gr8palate

Delray Beach, FL

WHALE,WOW,FRESH

Last weekend my girlfriend and 2 of our friends went to the whale raw bar for dinner and drinks.It was a recommendation from our neighbors and boy I we couldnt thank them enough. The food = excellent , The service = attentive and professional, The atmosphere = fun and hip.
We all had a great time with appitizers, entree ,and drinks. Our server was busy but still funny and always had time for us. I will defintely be back soon!!!!

Clams Linguini

Lots of whole fresh clam perfectly sauteed in garlic, butter , wine and chopped clams over a bed of linguini. Simply amazing!!

foodie101 photo

foodie101

Parkland, FL

FANTASTIC

We just recently found this place but i think it has been open for a year. It is the perfect local spot. It has great food, really good stuff you cant get anywhere else. We had the fish dip, rock shrimp and ipswich clams. I was in heaven. The decor is really cool, they even have a hanging giant whale.

I would recommend this place to anyone!

Fish Dip

The fish dip was smoked just enough and cold it smelled fresh and tasted great. They serve it with bannana peppers which i would not have asked for and it was out of this world.

Seafood Wraps Hamburgers

The Whale Raw Bar and Fish House  Restaurant Reviews

The Whale Raw Bar and Fish House is located near the cities of Sea Ranch Lakes and Lighthouse Point.
People found this by searching for: Fish Shack Pompano Menu, Pompano Beach Raw Bars, Seafood Rawbar Pompano, The Whale Raw Bar, Fish Shack Pompano Beach Menu, Raw Bar In Pompano Beach Fl, "The Whale Raw Bar", and Florida Bar Restaurant Serves Whale Sauce.