61 E Main St
Moorestown, NJ 08057-3309

Thomas Restarante

Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Lunch

Thomas Restarante is a American, Mediterranean, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Pros
"Just the ambiance. Service was awful. The owner was rude, a martinet, and knows nothing about pleasing a customer."
  • 2/17/2016

Johann51 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Johann51 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Johann51 photo

Johann51

Marlton, NJ

Owner is a martinet and does not honor staff mistakes.

Up until this latest incident with the owner, my wife and I normally dined at Thomas’ Ristorante about 10 times a year. We’ve always enjoyed the setting and food.

On January 14, 2016, I made reservations at the restaurant for Saturday, February 13, 2016. I informed the employee, whom I spoke to on the phone, that I had a $40.00 Groupon coupon and if I could use it that night. He informed me that I could as Valentine’s Day was on Sunday.

My wife and I arrived at the restaurant this past Saturday and I showed the waiter and owner the coupon. The owner refused to honor the coupon even though his employee informed me that we could use it. The owner was rude and refused to honor it. When he left our table the waiter never returned. No one bothered to take our order.

To put it in proper perspective, the coupon was for $40.00 and I paid $24.00, which means we’re talking about $14.00.

As I looked around the room the restaurant was only three-quarters full. My wife and I were there for New Year’s Eve and the restaurant was only three-quarters full. We noticed on New Year’s Eve that the food was served only warm and not particularly appetizing. We thought it was an off night.

The service at Thomas’ has steadily declined which explains the empty restaurant.

It doesn’t help when the owner is a dilettante and martinet. Let him follow his own rules as we’re not returning to the restaurant. We are advising friends not to go to Thomas’ either.

American Takeout Outdoor seating

Thomas Restarante  Restaurant Reviews

Thomas Restarante is located near the cities of Moorestown Lenola, Maple Shade Township, Mt Laurel, Ramblewood, and Mount Laurel Township.
People found this by searching for: Thomas's Restaurant Moorestown, Thomas Moorestown Menu, Thomas Ristorante Moorestown Nj Menu, Thomas Restaurant Moorestown Nj, Thomas' Restaurant Moorestown Reviews, Thomas's Moorestown, and Thomas Restaurant Moorestown Nj Menu.