1106 W Thorndale Ave
Chicago, IL 60660-3516

Thorndale Delicatessen

Neighborhoods: Edgewater
Cuisine: Deli, American, Deli Food

Pros
"The owner don was great with customers and the food was excellent I will miss that place"
"I remember going here for sandwiches when I was a kid living around the corner on Winthrop Ave. Always great corned beef with a pickle wrapped on top of the paper. "
Cons
"One last thing there corn beef sandwiches where the best sandwiches were the best when I lived on Ardmore I used to walk down the alley to go for there cornbeef sandwich"
  • 5/06/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/22/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deli Delivery Delicatessen

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Thorndale Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

Thorndale Delicatessen is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Food Places On Thorndale In Edgewaer Chicago, Thorndale Delicatessen, Thorndale Deli Chicago, Deli On Thorndale In Chicago, Lake Breeze Thorndale Menu, Chinese Restaurant In Thorndale In Chicago, Thorndale Delicatessen Pictures, and Thorndale Delicatessen, Chicago.