Three Birds Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Three Birds Restaurant is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Aaw photo

Aaw

Elmira, NY

Disappointment

Very disappointed. I was really looking forward to pumpkin ravioli which they ran out of.The waitress offered mushroom and goat cheese ravioli. Four ravioli in a thin vinegar broth that over powering and barely warm… If this was their version of buerre blanc they forgot the butter. My mother in law got the tofu cakes. They were very salty and rubbery. And what’s with recking everything with bacon! Never going there again.

Mushroom and goat cheese ravioli

Served in a thin vinegary liquid. This liquid overpowered the 4 ravioli. Presentation was fair.

March 3, 2015

My husband and I have eaten at Three Birds several times and we have found the food to be excellently prepared. I am particularly fond of the lamb which is always delicious. The salads offered are unusual and delightful. Three Birds is…
December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009

We made late reservations for New Year's and glad we ended up at this restaurant. We had a very nice waitress, however delivery of food was extremely slow. We had to ask several times about where our food was. The quality and flavor of…

American Catering Wifi

Three Birds Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Corning, NY tried it.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Three Birds Restaurant is located near the cities of Riverside and Painted Post.
People found this by searching for: Three Birds Corning Menu, 3 Birds In Corning, Three Birds Cafe Corning Ny Online Menu, Three Birds Restaurant, Three Birds Restaurant Corning Menu, The Painted Birds In Corning, 3 Birds Restaurant Corning Ny, Three Birds Restaurant Corning Ny, and Three Birds Corning.