Three Sisters Cafe

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Kid's Menu, Continental

Three Sisters Cafe is a Vegetarian, Kid's Menu, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/11/2016

A Vegetarian food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 5/22/2016

A Vegetarian chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 7/29/2015

A Vegetarian food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 3/25/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/20/2014

A Vegetarian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/06/2013

A Vegetarian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

carmen photo

carmen

Indianapolis, IN

Good once but no more...

This place has been on the decline for some time and given that I did write the owner about our experience ,via their web site but received no response from them, it seems they are not at all concerned about their decline. They should have stars based on review since Oct, 2012 till now they would not have four stars next to their name- there were good once but no more, no more!

My mother and I drove around Broad Ripple today expressly looking for this restaurant and were pleased that we found it. It was a very cold and damp day to be out, but we thought it would be worth the drive and effort as my mother had seen the something about it on one of the cooking channels.
We were greeted very nicely by the hostess and received our hot drinks quickly as well, which was very nice. The environment was inviting and warm. There were empty tables so it wasn’t that they were too busy to be good just that they didn’t care to be good.

We ordered the bean chili and a chicken sandwich to split. The chili came out freezing cold but that was a simple mistake and could be overlooked and remedied with a reheat- but when we were severed the wait person said and I quote; " one bowl is more soupy and the other has more stuff in it, so maybe you can add a little to one." Had I wanted to mix my chili I would have done so in comfort of my own home. It was taken away to be heated and our sandwich came and I was so hungry because I hadn’t eaten any breakfast in anticipation of eating a hearty lunch, so I have to say I ate my half with the exception of the last two bites- That chicken sandwich would have made a very good Frisbee for our dog as it was tough enough to hold up to the bite of her large canine teeth and could have flown through the air steady. It was dry and stringy. The chili came back out with out the bread, which I was really looked forward to as a good filler for lack of good food.
When I asked for crackers, we were given three packs to split, three crackers each. Our money would have been better spent at the local gas station on a cup of coffee and something out of their cold deli, any thing out of their cold deli.

Grilled Chicken Breast

it is all in the review.

October 22, 2008

healthy, delicious food

Three Sisters Cafe is a cute little restaurant located in Broad Ripple. It is actually an old house and is interestingly decorated. The food is healthy and delicious, and it's a great place to go with friends or family for a nice lunch. …
August 25, 2008

One of my favorite local restaurants

I had only ever had breakfast items at Three Sisters Cafe until my last visit. The pasta special-of-the-day was too tempting. It was outstanding with plenty left over for another meal. The restaurant is located in an old house with…

6/17/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried King Ribs Bar-B-Q.

6/16/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China King in Downtown Indianapolis.

6/15/2018

A Pizza food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Just Pizza in Garden City.

6/15/2018

A Pizza food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Pasquale's Pizza & Carry Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great for take out
6/14/2018

A food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Rice King.

6/14/2018

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Beijing Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2018

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried El Rodeo in Ameriplex and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2018

An American food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried General TSO Inn.

6/12/2018

A Seafood food lover from New Haven, IN tried Exotic on the Run in Devington.

6/12/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Ponderosa Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Vegetarian Kid's Menu Parking
Tips
  • Daily selections of the house-made breads like chocolate cinnamon and garlic rosemary loafs and desserts are available to go.

Three Sisters Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Three Sisters Cafe is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Three Sisters Cafe Indianapolis Menu, 3 Sisters Cafe Indianapolis Menu, Three Sisters Indianapolis Menu, Three Sisters Indianapolis, Three Sisters Cafe Indianapolis, Three Sisters Cafe, and Three Sisters Cafe Menu Indianapolis.