402 Cedar Ln
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1709

Three Star Bagels

Cuisine: Bagels, Kosher, Donuts

Three Star Bagels is a Bagels, Kosher, and Donuts restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/24/2016

A dining patron from Wayne, NJ tried it.

Ksklifas photo

Ksklifas

Teaneck, NJ

Great Bagels!!

Three Star Bagels has the freshest, biggest, and fluffiest bagels in the area. The chunky chicken salad is delicious as well as the tuna salad. Portions are a great size, from breakfast sandwiches to lunch sandwiches and other meals. The quality of meat used is boars head, which is top of line meat however everything is very affordable! There are a couple tables to eat in, I always sit and eat there because the smell of the fresh yogurt muffins coming out of the oven is outstanding. They also deliver within Teaneck, i believe. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Chunky Chicken Salad

JonW photo

JonW

Teaneck, NJ

Worst Customer Service/Dishonest staff

This place has the worst service in Teaneck. And I don’t just mean bagel shops. Their food is not worth putting up with their employees. You’d get just as good of a bagel if not better, with much more cream cheese and much less hassle, if you go to the place on Teaneck Road. And they bake them more times a day than 3-Star.

They’re cheap with the cream cheese. Their counter help is slow and doesn’t listen. But the worst ever was yesterday. Let me explain what happened the other day and why I’ll never be back.

I had finished ordering 2 bagels and a muffin, so they knew I was a paying customer. At the register, I asked the guy if I could try a taste of the chicken salad, to see if I liked it. I even specifically said “just a forkful – so I know for next time.” So the guy shows me one of those 3-oz Solo cups, and I say “No, just a forkful is fine.” Well anyway, he fills up the whole cup. So I’m thinking, “OK they recognize me because I come in here a lot, and he’s just gonna hook me up. Hahaha. Think again.

They ring me up for $8.21. Mind you it’s 2 bagels and a muffin, which should have been about 5 bucks. So I paid, but it didn’t seem right to me. Noticing that the counter guy and the owner had both walked away without giving me a receipt, I reached over the counter to grab it. (They apparently had enough customer service skill to rip it off and hand it to me after they saw what I was doing!) Seems they were not going to tell me about the $3 charge for a sample, nor were they going to give me the receipt.

Turns out the chicken salad “sample”, the forkful that turned into a cupful, also turned from a “sample” to a purchase of $3!! I was flabbergasted. I asked them why, and at first the owner started to half-apologize, but then pulled back from even that and started explaining how the chicken is expensive…

I didn’t even let him finish the sentence. I asked for my $3 back, which they gave me, and I walked out. For the last time. I will never be back to 3-star bagel. 0 stars in my book. Like I said, the place on Teaneck Rd is superior, and even though it’s about twice as far from my house as 3-star, they just got themselves a new permanent customer. 3-Star can rot in hell. I will never be back.

Delivery Bagels Kosher

Three Star Bagels  Restaurant Reviews

Three Star Bagels is located near the cities of Hackensack, Bogota, Bergenfield, Englewood, and Maywood.
People found this by searching for: Three Star Bagel Teaneck Nj, Three Star Bagels Teaneck Nj, 3 Star Bagels, Three Star Bagels, Three Star Bagel In Teaneck, Three Star Bagel Teaneck, and 3 Star Bagel Teaneck Nj 07666 Cedar Lane.