210 Central Expy S
Allen, TX 75013-8005

Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Grill

Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill is a Chinese, Lunch, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I work in walking distance to them and they are always friendly when I go in. They even deliver to us which is nice esp when it s cold outside. Food is real good"
"I try every Chinese restaurant I see in the area, but I always come back to Tian An Men feeling guilty. I guess that's how you're you supposed to feel when you cheat on the one you love. I love you, Tian An Men, especially when you get your spice on!"
  • 2/07/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Euless, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2014

jmsmith photo

jmsmith

Allen, TX

Double Charge

We have been using this restaurant since they opened 6-8 years ago? We recently placed a delivery order for @ $30. I told them we would pay cash. When delivered, I paid cash & a healthy tip. Later we found a receipt, using my credit card. I signed nothing. The charge showed up on my bank statement. They have used my credit card plenty of times, having it on file. I called the restaurant & the lady said she would “check into it” and call me back. Heard nothing. Called a few days later and talked to a man. He argued and argued with me, that I had charged it. I told him I signed nothing & paid with cash. He continued to argue continuously, he would not back down. I was so mad. I thought the “customer was always right”. After all the years of service, could he not credit me? Even though we loved their food, we will never order from there again.

Delivery Chinese Lunch

Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tian An Men Allen Tx, Tin Amin Wok And Grill, Tian An Men Square Wok, Tian An Men Square Allen Tx, Allen Texas Chinese Food, Tiananmen Square Restaurants, Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill, Tein Mein Square Allen Tx, and Tiananmen Square Allen Tx.