Tico's Tacos

Neighborhoods: Downtown San Jose
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Cafe

Tico's Tacos is a Mexican, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Yummy"
Cons
"This place has changed!!! The Chili Verde tastes like its from a can:-(. I have been coming here since I was a little girl with my family, today I was shocked at the changes. I feel sad."
Comments
"Wish them good luck."
Takumitsu photo

Takumitsu

San Jose, CA

Best Mexican in SJ

I’ve tried a lot of Mexican out in the San Jose area and nothing comes close to Tico’s Tacos. Hands down, this is the best Mexican you can get! A little hard to get to, but well worth it!

Cheese Enchilada Combo

Amazingly great flavor! The beans and rice are fantastic and the salad is flavorful. :)

BayAreaFoodie photo

BayAreaFoodie

San Jose, CA

You Mean Tico Lardo's

This place is good when your getting out the club on Santa Clara St. Drunk and hungry, then this place is the last resort! But too bad it closes @ 7 or 8 PM. The french fries taste like taquitos.

Hamburger and fries

dry meat and fries tasted greasy: (

November 8, 2013

delicious! i love this place i always come here now and recommend it to anyone = ]]
June 12, 2010

Authentic

Tico's has been around for some time. Every time I am in the area I have to stop and get a taco or two.
June 4, 2010

Get Some

Good authentic Mexican food. I been going there since a kid. Try the Chili Relleno or the chimichanga you wont be disappointed.

Mexican Downtown Dinner

Tico's Tacos  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/14/2015 A diner from Winter Haven, FL tried it.

• 12/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2013 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Wish them good luck.
  • 7/06/2013 A diner from Salinas, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yummy
  • 5/11/2013 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

Tico's Tacos is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Tico's Tacos San Jose, Ticos Tacos, Ticos Tacos San Jose, Tico Taco's, Tico Taco, Tico's Tacos Menu, and Ticos Tacos Menu.