Tides Restaurants & Pub

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Burgers

Tides Restaurants & Pub is a Sandwiches, Catering, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I have been going there since 1975. I have always been happy with the food. I mostly sit at the bar . July 12 2015 I went to the bar and there was room for a chair but no chair I looked around for a chair and try to move one over I was told I couldn't hav"
"Try the Prime Rib sliders!"
"Beautiful views.Reasonably priced delicious food and friendly staff-also Keno."
Jerry_2013 photo

Jerry_2013

Boston, MA

Take Out is horrible!

Don’t be fooled by it’s location!
There is a take out window that attracts lots of beach visitors. I was one of them Very overpriced items for a “quick” grab while enjoying a beautiful beach. I ordered a chicken wrap. Waited for it over 35 minutes! The kids that run the window care less and lough when you mention excessive waiting time. The wrap was very dry and it was nothing worth waiting for.

chicken wrap

The chicken wrap was very dry and it was nothing worth waiting for.

May 14, 2013

we love the tides. we go to the beach alot in the summer and we look forward to going there for lunch and for a nice cold bud light on a hot summer day play a little keno! oh and did i mention the awesome waitresses! they call us their…
May 14, 2013

Awesome food and great staff! They have a great, diverse menu. Something for everyone! The bartenders pour a great drink and prices are reasonable. The chefs will cater to anyone's dietary needs...just ask my picky mother-in-law. Call…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Outdoor seating Parking

Tides Restaurants & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/30/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 11/08/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2015 A diner from Winchester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/05/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/12/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Try the Prime Rib sliders!
  • 9/06/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/29/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Beautiful views.Reasonably priced delicious food and friendly staff-also Keno.
  • 8/15/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Tides Restaurants & Pub is located near the cities of Lynn.
People found this by searching for: Tides Restaurant Nahant Ma Menu, The Tides Resturant Lynn Mass, Tides Restaurant Nahant, The Tides Nahant Menu, Tides Nahant Menu, Tides Restaurant Nahant Menu, and Tide Restaurant Nahant.