Tides Restaurants & Pub

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Burgers

Tides Restaurants & Pub is a Sandwiches, Catering, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I have been going there since 1975. I have always been happy with the food. I mostly sit at the bar . July 12 2015 I went to the bar and there was room for a chair but no chair I looked around for a chair and try to move one over I was told I couldn't hav"
"Try the Prime Rib sliders!"
"Beautiful views.Reasonably priced delicious food and friendly staff-also Keno."
  • 1/30/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 11/08/2015

A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2015

A Sandwiches food lover from Winchester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/05/2015

A Sandwiches food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Try the Prime Rib sliders!
  • 9/06/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 9/09/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/29/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Beautiful views.Reasonably priced delicious food and friendly staff-also Keno.
  • 8/15/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Jerry_2013 photo

Jerry_2013

Boston, MA

Take Out is horrible!

Don’t be fooled by it’s location!
There is a take out window that attracts lots of beach visitors. I was one of them Very overpriced items for a “quick” grab while enjoying a beautiful beach. I ordered a chicken wrap. Waited for it over 35 minutes! The kids that run the window care less and lough when you mention excessive waiting time. The wrap was very dry and it was nothing worth waiting for.

chicken wrap

The chicken wrap was very dry and it was nothing worth waiting for.

Sandwiches Outdoor seating Parking

Tides Restaurants & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Tides Restaurants & Pub is located near the cities of Lynn.
People found this by searching for: Tides Restaurant Nahant Ma Menu, Restaurants In Nahant Ma, Tides Restaurant Nahant, The Tides Nahant Menu, Tides Restaurant Nahant Menu, Tides Nahant, Tide Restaurant Nahant, The Tides Resturant Lynn Mass, and Tides Nahant Menu.