9010 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19115-4909

Tiffany Diner

Neighborhoods: Bustleton
Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Breakfast

Tiffany Diner is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Tiffany service staff is top notch friendly, warm, and knowledgeable about the menu. The food was delicious and favorable. It reminds you of home. Will be going again."
"Todos desde el cérvico.la comida el ambiente todo limio rápido el cérvico lo recomiendo mucho "
"Cheesecake!!"
"Roach walked across the table. Told the waiter. He did al restaurants have them. Great answer."
"Lady name tina that wait on us so nice"
Cons
"Can't think of anything. I wish they would do the delivery services. Lol"
  • 12/07/2021

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 12/06/2021

A Diner food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 6/13/2021

A Diner chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Can't think of anything. I wish they would do the delivery services. Lol
  • 5/28/2021

A Diner food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/25/2021

A dining patron from US tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/10/2021

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/05/2021

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/27/2021

A dining patron from Narberth, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2021

A Diner chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/18/2021

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

phillylo229 photo

phillylo229

Philadelphia, PA

Tiffany Diner = the best diner in Philadelphia

BEST QUALITY FOOD, PRICES, FAST SERVICE. THE OWNER HAS A FEW OTHER DINERS IN THE PHILADELPHIA AREA, AND I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

rsmith1003 photo

rsmith1003

Philadelphia, PA

Very dissatisfied!

Normally, this is a complaint I would have taken up with upper management before I posted a review, but because I cannot find an email or website for Tiffany’s and since the in-restaurant manager did not seem to care about my disappointment and terrible experience, here goes:

My wife and I went to Tiffany’s Diner on the blvd. this morning for breakfast. Our waitress was very slow, and was not very attentive. This has become the norm for Tiffany’s, so that did not bother me. During the course of our meal, our waitress did not check in on our table at all, and we had to ask another waitress to get us something that our waitress forget. Then, toward the end of the meal, I realized there were ants crawling on the plates. I immediately stopped eating, and as soon as I saw our waitress, asked her to bring our check over immediately, and told her that there were ants on our table. She did not show any sign of caring, but rather, made a comment that the noise coming from the back room was annoying. After getting our check, we walked up to the counter, where the manager was ringing people up on the cash register. He asked me how everything was and still in shock, I replied, “It wasn’t the greatest.” He then retorted, “Well, at least it wasn’t the worst, right?” I told him that it was one of the worst, in fact, because there were ants on my table. He asked me if I let the waitress know, and I told him that even though we did, she did not seem to care. Following this, he did not say anything except for the fact that he was taking $8 off our check. Who cares about $8? If I was really concerned with $8, I would not be eating out in the first place. I eat out at restaurants to have a stress-free and enjoyable time with my wife or friends. Tiffany’s, today, provided the opposite, and definitely will cause me to look elsewhere for diner options. I cannot believe the service I received from the manager and waitress today. Being a restaurant manager myself, I would never even think of talking or treating a customer of mine this way.

Diner Dinner Lunch

Tiffany Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Tiffany Diner is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Tiffany Restaurant In Philadelphia, Tiffany Diner Early Bird, Tiffany's Diner, Tiffany Diner Philadelphia, Tiffany Diner Early Bird Specials, Tiffany Diner, Tiffany Diner Takeout, Tiffany Dine, Phil Pa, and Tiffany's Diner Philadelphia.