Tiger Paw Daiquiri & Grill

Neighborhoods: Shenandoah
Cuisine: Grill, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"So, this place has amazing food. Who knew? I had an 8 oz filet plate with veggies and potatoes for $12.99. What a deal. The steak was really high quality and cooked perfectly. Their daiquiris are delicious and really pack a punch. Our server Rachel was re"
"Convenient location was our first reason to go there"
Cons
"Bartenders should not be drinking behind the bar and should not put their hands on people they do NOT know....i was offered a shot to be done WITH the bartender at least 3 times to atone for bad service and rudeness. I declined but I saw him sharing shots"
Comments
"Very disappointed in my first visit. Probably won't be back."
  • 3/14/2018

A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/11/2018

A dining patron from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Convenient location was our first reason to go there
    Cons
    Comments
    Very disappointed in my first visit. Probably won't be back.
  • 8/11/2017

A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it.

• 8/05/2017

A dining patron from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2017

A Grill chowhound from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2015

A Grill chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Grill Parking Good For Kids

Tiger Paw Daiquiri & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Tiger Paw Daiquiri & Grill is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: The Tiger Paw Daiquiris & Grill Menu, Tiger Paw Daiquiris & Grill Menu, Tiger Paw Daquiries Menu, Tiger Paw Coursey, Tiger Paw Daiquiris Menu, Tiger Paw Grill Baton Rouge, Tiger Paw Menu, and Tiger Paw Baton Rouge.