8703 Stirling Road
Cooper City, FL 33328

Tijuana Flats

Neighborhoods: Timberlake
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Tijuana Flats is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Food is pretty good, well priced and presented well."
Cons
"The fact the the counter is gone leaves those guests with take out orders no place to stand. VERY busy tonight and I feel "in the way""
  • 9/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is pretty good, well priced and presented well.
    Cons
KatrinF photo

KatrinF

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Tijuana Flats Cooper City

This Mexican restaurant serves really good food. Is a mix between fast food and server service. You order at the cashier and the server brings it to you and pick up the plates. I always go with my family, most plates are good to share with small kids. If you do have a big appetite not so much. Now the 2 tacos entrée is good for just one. I have had here chimichangas, tacos and flautas. All of them really good, I would recommend the highest as the flautas because it comes with guacamole and cheese sauce, the other plates you have to buy it as a side. They have a bar of hot sauces, going from mild to super spicy. The place is famous due to their sauces which you can also buy in there. Highly recommended, I have been here several times which in my scale if I repeat a place, is really good.

Beef or Chicken

All dishes are good so far, tacos, quesadilla, chimichanga en flautas I ate already

Mexican Southwestern & TexMex Cuisine Delivery

Tijuana Flats  Restaurant Reviews

Tijuana Flats is located near the cities of Davie.
People found this by searching for: Tijuana Flats Cooper City, Tijuana Flats Cookie Dough Flautas, Flautas Tijuana Flats, 8703 Stirling Road, Tijuana Flats Cooper City Fl, Tijuana Flats Menu Cooper City, Tijuana Flats Chimichanga, Tijuana Flats Good Food, and Navigate To Tijuana Flats.