425 Ellis St
San Francisco, CA 94102

Tikka Masala

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lunch, Late Night

Tikka Masala is a Vegetarian, Lunch, and Late Night restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Cons
"The health department closed the place down for multiple infractions, it opened again but I see people bringing food in from outside, they do not prep their food where the health department inspects, where is their food prepped?"
  • 4/09/2016

A Vegetarian food lover from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
AlvaroG photo

AlvaroG

Absolutely worth it!

I’ve managed to not actually cry out “OOH!” but it was not easy. I ate there two nights on a recent trip (stayed at the Hilton). Excellent quality, attentive service, and generous portions.

Chicken Tikka Masala

Awesome!

LisaSuperb photo

LisaSuperb

Superb!

My husband and I were quite unhappy with the kind of Indian food we were having until we’ve found the Indian restaurant on Ellis. The food here is very authentic and tasty. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Chicken Tikka Masala

Very authentic and tasty.

Vegetarian Civic Center San Francisco
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 12:00AM
TikkaMasalaSF photo
TikkaMasalaSF, the Owner, says:

Tikka Masala, San Francisco’s finest Indian and Pakistani restaurant. This restaurant offers a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy a delicious selection of fragrant dishes. Tikka Masala serves a variety of quality vegetarian and meat dishes, all cooked with tender loving care using our own special spices and sauces. We present a clean environment with a friendly staff, in a very convenient location downtown San Francisco. Stop by and let us prove to you why we’re the hottest spot in the City.

From CityGrid:

TikkaMasalaSF

Dtfyikzsyr3oxwaby-fddz
TikkaMasalaSF

Tikka Masala  Restaurant Reviews

Tikka Masala is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Tikka Masala Sf Current Location, Tikka Masala Sf, Tikkah Masalah Ellis St., 425 Ellis St San Francisco Ca, Tikka Masala San Francisco, Tikka Masala Ellis Menu, Chicken Tikka Masala Picture In Indian Restaurant, Tikka Masala Sf Ellis, and Tikka Masala Restaurant Dowtow.