109 Bennett Dr.
Caribou, ME 04736

Tim Hortons

Cuisine: Breakfast, Subs, Sandwiches

Tim Hortons is a Breakfast, Subs, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Nothing..the restaurant was dirty and the service was crappy and the coffee was burnt"
Cons
"I won't be going back..I'll stick to Dunkin"
  • 7/25/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/10/2017

• 8/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/30/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/20/2016

A Breakfast food lover from North Waterboro, ME tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I won't be going back..I'll stick to Dunkin
  • 8/01/2016

A diner from Madawaska, ME tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

berniesgirl photo

berniesgirl

Caribou, ME

Award winning service!

Hi, today my husband , granddaughter and I went to the Caribou Maine Tim Horton’s and were pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome we received from two of the employees. Chad the store manager and Joe.They were supper polite and friendly and very helpful. My husband and I are an older couple and often there is a little confusion with an order when we go out due to hearing problems and sometimes just aging confusion. Both of these young men have waited on us before and it is always the same. Big smiles, warm welcomes, and very patient. And ever so helpful! Thanks so much!

Breakfast Good For Kids Wifi

Tim Hortons  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tim Hortons Caribou Maine Manager, Tim Hortons, Caribou, Tim Hortons Caribou, Tim Horton Caribou Maine, Caribou Tim Hortons Menu, Tim Hortons Subs, Tim Hortons In Caribou, Tim Hortons Menu Caribou Maine, and Tim Hortons In Caribou Maine.