Tim Hortons

Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Bakeries, Coffee

Tim Hortons is a Coffeehouse, Bakeries, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Cons
"Slow service, had to ask for my total and rolled her eyes at me. "
Comments
"Tim Hortons on 15 mile and Utica delivers service with a smile."
  • 5/19/2016

A dining patron from MI tried it.

• 1/05/2015

A Coffeehouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/18/2014

• 10/31/2013

A Coffeehouse food lover from Union, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow service, had to ask for my total and rolled her eyes at me.
    Comments
    Tim Hortons on 15 mile and Utica delivers service with a smile.
    Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

Jansen1008 photo

Jansen1008

Warren, MI

Always mess up orders

04/30/09 Just went to Tim Hortons at 15 and Groesbeck. I ordered a X-Large Black coffee w/ 4 Creams and 4 Sugars on the side. I also ordered an Onion Bagle w/ Cream Cheese toasted and a cup of chicken noodle. What I got was a rasin bagle a small coffee black w/ nothing else. and the cup of soup was correct. Every time we go to this location our order is messed up. First I tried to call the phone number on the receipt, it was disconnected. So I had to look up the phone number online. I called after and spoke w/ Laurie the manager she said she would fix it. We will see how that turns out later.

Bagle and Coffee

Didn’t get what was ordered.

Coffeehouse Bakeries Coffee

Tim Hortons  Restaurant Reviews

Tim Hortons is located near the cities of Charter Township Of Clinton, Clinton Twp, Macomb Township, and Oshkosh.
People found this by searching for: Tim Hortons Menu Clinton Township, Tim Hortons Clinton Twp, Tim Hortons 15 & Groesbeck, Fraser Mi Tim Hortons, Tim Hortons Menu, Tim Hortons 15 Mile And Groesbeck, Tim Hortons Menu 48035, Menu Tim Hortons, and Tim Hortons 15 And Groesbeck.