1265 W Main St
Quartzsite, AZ 85346

Times 3 Family Restaurant

(Between Main Event Way/Quartzite Blvd and Hi Jolly Ln)

Cuisine: American, Mexican, Contemporary

Pros
"The fish dinner is the best I ever had. I'm 65 & from the East Coast Great Lakes where I've had every fish fry there. This is by far the BEST! Beer batter etc... And the service was fantastic. Anyone saying wait staff is awful must be on something. Been h"
  • 11/19/2018

A dining patron from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/28/2016

Pros
LorieHodgkins photo

LorieHodgkins

Prescott, AZ

Absolute SH!T

Service was terrible. Took 45 minutes to get 2 cheeseburgers that were absolutely disgusting. We literally took 1 bite each and let the rude waitress know that we did not care to pay for the garbage they served us. She told us that we HAD to pay even though we refused to eat it! We promptly stood up and walked out without paying. TERRIBLE!

Cheeseburger

Awful

American Mexican Contemporary

Times 3 Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Quartzsite Main Event, Times 3 Family Restaurant, Times 3 Family Restaurant Quartzsite, Az, and Times 3 Restaurant Quartzsite Hours.