Tin Fu Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Harder - Tennyson
Cuisine: Asian, French, Lunch

Overall
  • 9/10/2016

An Asian chowhound from San Leandro, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2016

An Asian food lover from Alameda, CA tried it.

• 8/26/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2013

A dining patron from Fremont, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2013

An Asian chowhound from Alameda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/20/2013

A dining patron from Castro Valley, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2013

An Asian food lover from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 6/18/2013

A dining patron from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 6/16/2013

An Asian chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/20/2013

A dining patron from Hayward, CA tried it.

AndreaW photo

AndreaW

Hayward, CA

Great for the belly, easy on the wallet!

If I’m not eating here, then I’m eating leftovers from here because I tend to order too much and the portions are HUGE. I usually eat dinner here at least once a week, but I suspect my parents go as many as 3 times each week. Honestly, eating at Tin Fu isn’t much more expensive than cooking at home—and they do it so much better! We’ve been regulars here since it opened several years ago, and we order without even looking at the menu! I’m not sure how if all of our favorites are even on the menu: scrambled egg with shrimp, seaweed soup, corn and chicken soup, dried fried ribs, bittermelon w/ beef (my dad and husband eat it, not me), mapo tofu, jiajiang mien (spicy noodles), BBQ chicken with broccoli. The menu is somewhat Americanized (no feet or tripe or anything like that) and you’ll see mostly non-Chinese clientele here, but it makes my hungry, food and value-loving family quite happy.

Of course, being such regulars, we’re treated like family here. But I do notice that all customers are given friendly and efficient service.

July 21, 2014

Always excellant!!
June 26, 2010

Good size portions, I love it

Combo chow mein/fried rice, salt & pepper pork, made to order. You can really taste the difference oppose to food sitting waiting to be bought.
February 25, 2010

Tin Fu pretty good

a hole in the all chinese restaurant in Hayward near freeway and it pretty good food considering how small it is. A little on the salty side (MSG) taste in some of the dishes, but overall pretty decent.

Asian French Online Ordering
Tin Fu Restaurant

Asian in Harder-Tennyson

Yummy Restaurant

Chinese in Tennyson-Alquire

Tin Fu Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tin Fu Restaurant is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Tin Fu Menu, Tin Fu Restaurant Hayward, Tin Fu Hayward Ca, Tin Fu Menu Hayward, Tin Fu Restaurant Menu, Tin Fu Restaurant, Tin Fu Hayward Menu, and Tinfu Menu.