448 W Harder Rd

Neighborhoods: Harder - Tennyson
Cuisine: Asian, French, Lunch

Overall
  • 9/10/2016

A dining patron from San Leandro, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2016

A dining patron from Alameda, CA tried it.

• 8/26/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2013

A diner from Fremont, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2013

A dining patron from Alameda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/20/2013

A dining patron from Castro Valley, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2013

A dining patron from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 6/18/2013

An Asian food lover from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 6/16/2013

An Asian food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/20/2013

A diner from Hayward, CA tried it.

AndreaW photo

AndreaW

Hayward, CA

Great for the belly, easy on the wallet!

If I’m not eating here, then I’m eating leftovers from here because I tend to order too much and the portions are HUGE. I usually eat dinner here at least once a week, but I suspect my parents go as many as 3 times each week. Honestly, eating at Tin Fu isn’t much more expensive than cooking at home—and they do it so much better! We’ve been regulars here since it opened several years ago, and we order without even looking at the menu! I’m not sure how if all of our favorites are even on the menu: scrambled egg with shrimp, seaweed soup, corn and chicken soup, dried fried ribs, bittermelon w/ beef (my dad and husband eat it, not me), mapo tofu, jiajiang mien (spicy noodles), BBQ chicken with broccoli. The menu is somewhat Americanized (no feet or tripe or anything like that) and you’ll see mostly non-Chinese clientele here, but it makes my hungry, food and value-loving family quite happy.

Of course, being such regulars, we’re treated like family here. But I do notice that all customers are given friendly and efficient service.

Asian French Online Ordering

Tin Fu Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tin Fu Restaurant is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Tin Fu Restaurant Menu, Tin Fu Restaurant, Tin Fu Hayward Ca, Tin Fu Menu, Tinfu Menu, Tin Fu Hayward Menu, Tin Fu Restaurant Hayward, and Tin Fu Menu Hayward.