Tin Tin Buffet and Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Korean

Tin Tin Buffet and Restaurant is a Chinese, Sushi, and Korean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Crablegs"
"Tbeh were griendly n food were good yhey always keep the bars with food"
"The crab legs and the service is good"
"Crab legs I love they are the Bomb"
"They was not friendly but the food was good"
"Good everything"
"Great buffet!!"
"Butter shrimp and crab legs"
"Food was cold, a lot of fish entrees & no beef. Sweet tea was old. Waitress walking around with cell phone ringing in her pocket. Lunch buffet w/soft drink because tea was bad for 2 people was $25! Too expensive for lunch. Very disappointed, won't"
"Unusual and delicious entrees!! Outstanding soup! "
"It was wonderful "
"I live in gastonia nc and I drive to eat at tin tin twice a week"
"All up can eat"
"Crab legs"
"Yfjdbdk"
"Cr "
"I travel 30 minutes across town to eat here.love the food.always fresh. Very good service and very clean. "
"Crab legs"
"fresh food, loved the crab legs!"
"Love the crablegs"
"Food selection"
Cons
"Clean the fried shimp please "
"The butyer for the crableg could be hotter"
"More seafood, chinese food"
"The temperature it's chilly in there but I have nothing bad to say at all it's a great place"
"Maybe the time in the crab legs "
"Nothing"
"Everything, very disappointed."
"Too expensive"
"Too easy to overeat!"
"Well the only thing is the waitresses dont give you time to finish your plate they come and take before your done also when it's time to pay they are so paranoid to its a shame thinking your not gonna pay I say stop that "
"Ended up Eating too much "
"Gejdjcj"
"Hh"
Comments
"The butter for the crablegs could be hotter"
"No"
"No other tips just go eat and enjoy"
"Great place foe big family and friendd gathering. They have varieties to accommodate everyone "
"U"
"Gg"
Mow photo

Mow

Hendersonville, NC

It would help if this was the correct address...

I’m just there for the snow crab legs. Menuism I went by the address from this site and it was incorrect. I went in circles for about 5-10 minutes. If your not from there it’s really helpful to us as viewers to have the appropriate address. Here’s the correct address for future viewers.

Tin Tin Buffet
10215 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28210

Snow Crab Legs

Less saltier than usual in which was to my satisfaction. We usually bring a sour dipping lime sauce when were there since we got used to the crabs being salty. Didn’t need it this time.

March 8, 2011

WORST CHINESE RESTAURANT IN CHARLOTTE

Food was DISGUSTING. I went to this restaurant for lunch today and it was horrible. The only thing that I believed which was semi-edible, was the crispy overly fried bits of wonton wrapper. I had some of each of the pre-made soups, and a…
February 12, 2011

Going Back!

My husband and I were introduced to Tin Tin this past week by our Vietnamese friends. We loved it and are taking my parents, brother's families and ourselves back this weekend! The cost might be a little higher than most Chinese buffets,…
November 15, 2010

Exorbitant $$$ for a BAD BUFFET!

Good: nothing-food was awful.. Bad: ALL of the food I got was awful. The "butter" shrimp tasted like it was cooked in OLD, fish grease. I was very disappointed, but wait till you check out!!! Whoa! It was 5:00 in the afternoon when we…

Chinese Good for groups Takeout

Tin Tin Buffet and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/05/2016 A diner from Forest City, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Crablegs
    Cons
    None
  • 4/27/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/20/2016 A diner from Greenville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 2/24/2016 A diner from Greenville, SC tried it.

Tin Tin Buffet and Restaurant is located near the cities of Carmel Commons and Charlotte.
People found this by searching for: Tin Tin Restaurant, Tin Tin Buffet Menu, Tin Tin Buffet Charlotte, Tin Tin Buffet Pineville, Tin Tin Pineville Nc, Tin Tin Restaurant Pineville Nc, and Tin Tin Buffet.