1470 S Olden Ave
Trenton, NJ 08610-2920

Tina's Pizza & Italian Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Seafood, Italian

Tina's Pizza & Italian Family Restaurant is a Pizza, Seafood, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Wings"
"Horrible service food came cold. "
  • 2/08/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/13/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wings
  • 12/29/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/16/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Horrible service food came cold.
  • 9/14/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/21/2013

A diner from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 11/18/2013

A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2013

A Pizza food lover from Trenton, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/26/2013

A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it.

• 9/20/2013

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

KaalesHair photo

KaalesHair

Hamilton, NJ

The Best Fish and Chips Ever!!

My client and I looked through the yellow pages and decided to get seafood on a Saturday afternoon. Being an expat from England, I chose the fish and chips with my fingers crossed. I loved it so much my client was instantly interested in having some of my fish and chips, Needless to say, we made a lot of yummy noises as we were amazed at the freshness, the deliciousness(not too much batter, tasty). There was so much food! Fresh coleslaw- I usually taste coleslaw and no one has been able to make it just right- until I tasted Tinas! My goodness, I ate it all!

Then there was the fresh bread, and the condiments! Oh my goodness, how do they stay in business with all that food for less than $15!! And guess what- they have friendly service too. How do you top that- there are places across that street that don’t have the level of service I found at Tinas.

And to think I’ve past this amazing business before and never knew they had amazing fish and chips!

Ever since that first order I try to get fish and chips at least once a week. I’ve tried the combination seafood and I loved it, so much food I had some left over for dinner too.

Thanks Tinas!

Fish and Chips Entree

Absolutely fresh, tasty, well presented food- and tons of it. Yum!

Pizza Seafood Italian

Tina's Pizza & Italian Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tina's Pizza & Italian Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Tina's Restaurant Menu Hamilton Nj, Tina's In Hamilton, Nj Menu, Tinas Pizza Hamilton Nj, Tina's Pizza Hamilton Nj, Tina's Pizza Hamilton Nj Menu, Tina's Pizza Menu, Tina's Pizza Menu Hamilton Nj, and Tina's Restaurant.