400 W South Boulder Rd
Lafayette, CO 80026-8856

Ting's Place

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Ting's Place is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"I went there when they reopen the restaurant. But I am so disappointed. I order fried fish. It took quite long time for them to served and it burned. Yuck. When I paid...cost for the burned fish was more than $14. In the menu wrote $10 something. When I a"
Cons
"They should responsible with what was the price in the menu. If they want to change the price, at least let the customers know first before they order. I still don't understand how can they did that. They or the owner have quite long experiences in th"
Comments
"I will not come back there again when I want to have Chinese food. There are many good Chinese restaurants around here which is a lot better than Ting"
  • 5/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Littleton, CO tried it and liked it.

• 8/13/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 4/28/2014

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the food!!!!
    Cons
    The ice water was bad tasting!
lafacat photo

lafacat

Lafayette, CO

no more Ting's place

We were ting’s place’s royal customers, and can not wait for the old Ting’s place to reopen, but we are so disappointed about the reopened ting’s place. The service was slow, we waited for more than 30 min to get our dishes, and the foods tast were not as good as we expected, not as good as the old ting’s place, the size of the dish is way too small. We ordered a fish dish, it came with only 4 or 5 pieces of chicken nugget size fish with a lot of big chuck of broccoli and other veg. And we have to wait long time to get our bill after we finished. It took us 2 hrs for a dinner. And the tables are arranged too close, it was hard for the windowside customer to come out.We will not go to there anymore and will not recommand our friends go there either. Sorry for the ting’s place.

judyt photo

judyt

Erie, CO

Not the same Tings place

We waited for 2 years for Tings to reopen
Loved that place
Went opening night
waited for 45 minutes, at our table and never even had our orders taken!
We thought something was wrong when we came in, all the tables were full and no one had any food?
not that they haven’t been in the restaurant business before!

shame on them

Chinese Lunch Delivery

Ting's Place  Restaurant Reviews

Ting's Place is located near the cities of Louisville.
People found this by searching for: Tings Place Lafayette Co, Tings Place Menu, Tings Chinese Lafayette Online Order, Chinese Restaurants Near Me 80026, Tings Place Lafayette, Ting's Place Lafayette, Ting's Place, and Tings Chinese Lafayette.