Tiny's Restaurant

Cuisine: Breakfast, Catering, Coffee

Tiny's Restaurant is a Breakfast, Catering, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I loved the food at Tiny 's and I especially loved the hospitality from the waitress Angela. It was my first time dining there and I will definitely return when in Ayer"
"Everything was great EXCEPT for the fact their "home fries" are actually French fries. So we were very disappointed eating French fries with our pancakes. They need to tell people that before ordering. There is a big difference between home f"
  • 10/06/2017

A diner from Sterling, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2017

A dining patron from Maynard, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/20/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Arlington, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/03/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/15/2016

A Breakfast food lover from Leominster, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/10/2016

A Breakfast chowhound from Gorham, ME tried it and liked it.

• 8/30/2015

A Breakfast chowhound from Janesville, WI tried it.

• 9/19/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/17/2014

A Breakfast chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

writersharl photo

writersharl

Orange, MA

Typical but Very Good Diner

If you’re looking for a fancy “brunch experience” this isn’t it. Tiny’s offers a basic selection of breakfast and lunch choices that are long on flavor but short on adventure. That’s not to say there’s anything wrong with the food, atmosphere or the service – all of the above are just fine. There’s just not much to set Tiny’s apart from just about any other small town breakfast and lunch place you might encounter.

The service here is stellar and our dishes, along with those of other diners we observed, were presented promptly. We spent a long time lingering over coffee and conversation in a corner table and had time to observe a number of tables turn over. This is a very busy place! Our visit was on a rainy Friday morning….I can’t imagine what it’s like on a weekend

Breakfast is served until 11:30. Credit cards are accepted.

Eggs + times 2

My companion and I each opted for two eggs (mine-over easy, his- scrambled), breakfast meat (mine-crispy bacon, his-sausage links), toast (mine-English muffin, his-wheat) and potatoes. Everything was cooked to perfection and served very quickly. My only complaint – and it’s one of personal preference – is that the potatoes served at breakfast aren’t home fries or hasbrowns, but steak fries. I find this an odd choice and would prefer something closer to homemade. We also each had coffee which was frequently and cheerfully refilled.

Breakfast Breakfast/Brunch Good for groups

Tiny's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tiny's Restaurant is located near the cities of Devenscrest, Devens, Fort Devens, and Shirley Center.
People found this by searching for: Tiny's Restaurant Menu, Tinys Rest. Ayer, Ma. Menu, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Menu, Tiny's Ayer, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Ma, Tiny Restaurant Ayer Ma Menu, Tiny's Ayer Menu, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Ma Menu, and Tinys Ayer.