28242 Historic Columbia River Hwy
Troutdale, OR 97060-9344

Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Barbecue, American Traditional, Cafe

• 9/30/2018

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 5/23/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

FareCritique photo

FareCritique

Portland, OR

Way overpriced!

I have been frequenting the Tippy Canoe for years and have watched it change hands many times. It used to be mainly a drinking establishment with bar food until Shirley purchased it.

My girlfriend and I stopped in for a snack one day and I knew it was expensive but I had heard from several people that it was very good quality food and the portions were large.

It was one of the first nice days of spring here in the Pacific
Northwest and we asked if we could sit outside. Shirley said “Sure
but first let me put my German Shepherd in the car.” Once she got
her dog put up she seated us at a nice table in the sun with fir
needles all over it. She came back with a rag to remove the fir
needles and wiped most of them into my lap. My lady and I had a
good laugh and shrugged it off. We weren’t extremely hungry so we decided to share the crab melt at a cost of $18.00. She brought us
both a cup of clam chowder which was good but when the crab melt
arrived we thought it must be a joke. It was on the smallest English
muffin we had ever seen, the crab was most definitely out ofh a can with a slice of processed cheese melted on top. We couldn’t even finish it due to the poor taste. $18.00 ??? We have never returned for a meal.

Barbecue Breakfast/Brunch American Traditional

Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Wood Village, Fairview, Washougal, Gresham, and Centennial.
People found this by searching for: Tippy Canoe Restaurant, Tippy Canoe Troutdale, Tippy Canoe Restaurant Menu, Tippy Canoe Bar And Grill, Tippy Canoe Menu, Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill, and Tippy Canoe Corbett.