TJ Smith Restaurant Bar

Cuisine: American (New), Gluten Free, Catering

TJ Smith Restaurant Bar is a American (New), Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food better than good outstanding service , they also makes you feel at home."
"Wonderful service at the bar. Made my drink to perfection! Food was also to my liking. Ill be back often! "
  • 8/20/2015

An American (New) food lover from Willow Grove, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/03/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/28/2013

A dining patron from Hazleton, PA tried it.

• 8/18/2013

An American (New) food lover from Bethlehem, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

SweetKnees photo

SweetKnees

Richboro, PA

So So Experience

TJ Smith’s finally opened after taking months to put it all together. I had not tried it yet, so a friend and I stopped there last Sunday evening at 5 PM. I did not know it was a sports bar until stepping inside. TV’s all around and the football Division Championship games were on. At 5 PM we had no difficulty getting seated away from the bar area. However, getting decent service was another matter. Took a while for a server to ask us what we would like to drink. Menu is mostly appetizers and sandwiches. There are some “dinners”. Pace of service is another issue altogether. Be prepared to wait for your food to come out. I wonder whether it would have been even longer if we had ordered a regular dinner rather than sandwiches.

Hot Roast Beef on Italian Roll

My friend and I chose sandwiches. Mine was the hot roast beef on a roll served with shoestring french fries and hers a crab cake on a whole wheat bun with a marinated cold veggie side dish. Generous portion of roast beef – took more than half home without the roll as it was fairly soggy. My friend said the crab cake was tasty as were the veggies. We both had a nice glass of Chianti and shared a Molten Chocolate Lava cake.
Boxerman photo

Boxerman

Southampton, PA

Not worth the wait!

I normally like to give a new restaurant a month to get all of the “kinks” out. After waiting for what seemed like forever, probably over a year, TJ’s finally opened and I only gave them three weeks.
With an open floor plan, an outside patio and many big screen TV’s, I was optimistic when I first walked in.
I made the mistake of going in by myself and was treated like many places treat a single – ignored.
Once my server finally came I ordered soup, burger and also a personal pizza to go. The soup came quickly but wasn’t worth mentioning. When my burger finally came it was only just warm but a good size, with shoestring potatoes(never a winner). If the restaurant appearance wasn’t so nice, I might not have ever gone back. Last week I had a business lunch meeting and decided to try one more time. While the service was marginally better, the food was not.
My recommendation for TJ’s would be to try them for drinks while watching a game, but skip the food.

Burger

Sports Bar Restaurant American (New) Gluten Free

TJ Smith Restaurant Bar  Restaurant Reviews

TJ Smith Restaurant Bar is located near the cities of Warrington Twp, Neshaminy, Warrington Township, Jamison, and Warminster.
People found this by searching for: Lunch Menu Tj Smith, Tj Smith Warrington Menu, Tjsmithswarrington, Tj Smith Warrington Pa, Tj's Warrington, Tj Smith Restaurant, T J Smith Restaurant In Warrington Pa, Tj Smiths Warrington Pa, and Tj Smith's Restaurant And Bar.