Tj's Burger House

Neighborhoods: Delano
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Burger and onion rings"
"Nothing"
"The Food is Absolutely Amazing! Large Portions Too! YUMMY"
Cons
"The fries were a little burnt, but the service was basically NON-Existent. I walked in and they were busy, I passed about 3 waiters and none of them said hi nor told me to seat myself. I found the bar, which is right next to the kitchen, and sat down and "
"Very slow service. It took almost 50 minutes to get our food. The burgers were average, the fries were bland, and the cheese sauce was nasty. Seems over priced for the service and the lack of quality. "
"French Fries are Hand Cut Fresh Made To Order Burgers are Huge"
Comments
"Probably won't come back. "
"The German Waitress is My Favorite Awesome Customer service"
  • 9/22/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/23/2017

A dining patron from Wichita, KS tried it.

• 2/19/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Burger and onion rings
  • 11/25/2016

A Burgers food lover from Wichita, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2016

A Burgers chowhound from Wichita, KS tried it.

• 12/31/2015

A Burgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/24/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2015

• 12/20/2014

A Burgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Comments
    Probably won't come back.
  • 11/01/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Burgers Parking Dinner

Tj's Burger House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tj's Burger House Menu, Tj Burgers Wichita Ks Menu, Nasty Burgers Tj, Burgerhouse, Tjs Burgers Wichita Ks, Tjs Burger House, Tj's Burgers Menu Wichita Ks, Tj's Burger House, and Tj Burger House Menu.