1405 Northeast Mcwilliams Road
Bremerton, WA 98311

Toad House Pizza Pub

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Burgers

Toad House Pizza Pub is a Pizza, Lunch, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great Pizza, Large selection of beer, and wonderful service. Get to watch the cook fling your pizza dough. "
  • 6/01/2018

A dining patron from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/19/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2014

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

Sea_Dog photo

Sea_Dog

Bremerton, WA

Great Pizza & Beer

Toad House has become a steady favorite for us – we probably visit it more frequently than any other local restaurant. The Winning Combo pizza is just that. Between the fresh ingredients and the wood-fired oven, it is always the best. It helps that we’ve known the owner since our kids high school days, but we always feel welcome and the staff always goes out of their way to make us feel appreciated.

True to form for any pub, they have a good selection and variety of beers on tap and even more on the shelf.

When you want a comfortable evening with good friends, good food and good brew, you can’t beat the Toad House.

Winning Combo

Excellent hand tossed crust, winning sauce and fresh ingredients cooked in a wood-fired oven make this a real winner. The owner said that it was this pizza that made him decide to buy the place!

Jbrunges photo

Jbrunges

Virginia Beach, VA

Looooove the food at The Toad House

I am so excited about my return trip to Bremerton in Sept. The first place I’m going is to the Toad and I know I will go several times because I want to try everything on the menu. The pizza is to die for and I just love the salads, sandwiches and cheesebread. I don’t drink beer so can’t give you a comment. I’m all about food and appreciate GOOD food. It is especially nice to be warmly greeted by the staff. As I’ve said before, when I park my car in front of The Toad House, PLEASE let me go to the front of the line. I just can’t wait!!!!

Margherita

Simply delicious. Best pizzas I’ve ever eaten.

L4L photo

L4L

Bremerton, WA

Great Beer Selection, Mediocre Pizza

I really like the atmosphere and the beer selection but the pizza left little to be desired.

Dragon Fire Pizza at Toad House Pizza Pub

Dragon Fire Pizza

The pizza was overly cheesy and didn’t have the kick that we were expecting based on the description. The dough was decent but I would have loved to see a wheat option for the dough. The price was NOT WORTH IT. That’s what it boils down to. I’d rather go down the street and order a Jet City Pizza for half the price for the same, or maybe even better, quality.

7/14/2022

A Pizza food lover from US tried Filippi's Pizza Grotto and liked it.

11/18/2021

A Mexican chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried Taqueria Los Cazadores and liked it.

9/28/2021

A dining patron from US tried Tony's Italian Restaurant.

8/03/2021

A dining patron from Port Orchard, WA tried Jimmy D's.

6/23/2021

A diner from Seattle, WA tried A & W Family Restaurant.

6/01/2021

A diner from Sequim, WA tried Emperor's Palace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/15/2021

A dining patron from Bremerton, WA tried Tony's Italian Restaurant.

4/02/2021

A Chinese food lover from Spokane, WA tried Emperor's Palace.

4/01/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Bremerton, WA tried China House Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/30/2021

A Teriyaki food lover from Bremerton, WA tried Lin's Teriyaki Fish & Chips, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Parking Dinner

Toad House Pizza Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Toad House Pizza Pub is located near the cities of Gorst, Retsil, Port Orchard, East Port Orchard, and Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Toad House Bremerton Menu, Toad House Menu, Toad House Bremerton, Toad House Pizza Bremerton, Toad House Pizza, The Toad House Bremerton Wa, and Toad House Pizza Bremerton Menu.