Bellagio Dr

Todd English Olives

Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Mediterranean

• 11/28/2015

A Mediterranean chowhound from Camp Hill, PA tried it.

• 5/14/2015

A Mediterranean chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/11/2014

A Mediterranean chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/07/2014

j44lee photo

j44lee

Cerritos, CA

Very good...but not great

AMBIANCE: Gorgeous restaurant with fun and hip ambient music. Dine near the window (or better yet, outside on the balcony!) to watch the Bellagio water show every 15 minutes – bellissimo!

FOOD: I really can’t stress how striking this place is – I enjoyed the ambiance more than the food, which was definitely above average. My 4 pcs of scallops were served over a bed of mushroom risotto – all drizzled with white truffle oil. My spinach salad was delicious, though a tad on the oily side.

The risotto was excellent, but the scallops were decent – nothing to write home about. I was hoping for more plump cuts and cooked medium rare, but they were cooked through and through, which resulted in a firmer texture.

DRINK: My lychee martini wasn’t good…at all. It was on the gross side with a strange frothy banana bread after-taste. The alcohol level was spot on, so I knew the bartender knew what he was doing. The rest of the ingredients were a miss.

BREAD: The breads were on the hard and dry side, but the banana nut bread had an addicting subtle sweetness I quite enjoyed. The accompanying small olive and tapenade plate was fabulous, too.

OVERALL: I enjoyed Olives and I’d recommend it, but I wouldn’t return just because there are so many other wonderful restaurants in LV I must try!

Mediterranean Scallops

Todd English Olives  Restaurant Reviews

Todd English Olives is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Olives Las Vegas Drink Menu, How Can I Write A Review On A Todd English Restaurant?, Todd English's Olives, Bellagio Olive Coctail Menu, Olives Bellagio Cocktail Menu, Olives Todd English Drink Menu, Todd English Olives Drink Menu, Todd English Olives Las Vegas Menu, and Todd English's Olives Menu With Prices.