331 Riverfront Plaza
Waukesha, WI 53186

Tofte's Table

Cuisine: Comfort Food, American (New), Wine Bar

Tofte's Table is a Comfort Food, American (New), and Wine Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

bruncher photo

bruncher

Milwaukee, WI

Tofte's Table

This is my newest favorite restaurant! We were seated at a window table which was great for people watching. Most of the alcoholic beverages are made in Wisconsin. Several food items on the menu were gluten free. And those that weren’t could be made gluten free at your request. The waiter encouraged us to order small plates to share. But some at our table had allergies. So it was no problem ordering separate meals. Several items were large enough to eat as individual entrees.

Braised Pork Belly

I asked our server about the pork belly and he highly recommended it. It was delicious, a melt in your mouth experience.

Wild Mushroom Risotto

This was a small plate or appetizer. Served in a crock with a healthy portion for sharing. Very creamy with lots of mushrooms, with a mild yet satisfying cheesy taste.

MLM22 photo

MLM22

Milwaukee, WI

Disappointed

I am always on the hunt for a yummy lobster roll. Boy, was I disappointed in this one. It’s not a typical lobster roll, rather it’s four finger sandwich size pieces of bread with a bit of lobster salad on them, open-faced style. The flavor was good but I felt it was overpriced and not at all filling. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere. Our waiter happened to be prickly to begin with but got better as the night went on.

Lobster Roll

Tasted good but small portion size for the price. Not filling.

Comfort Food American (New) Wine Bar

Tofte's Table  Restaurant Reviews

Tofte's Table is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Toftes Table Waukesha Menu, Toftes Table Menu, and Toftes Table Waukesha.