10325 S State St
Sandy, UT 84070

Togo's

Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt

Pros
"The saltines"
Cons
"Bread was smashed. Very little meat on the sandwich. Sandwich had zero flavor."
Comments
"Go to Firehouse Subs instead."
  • 5/29/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The saltines
    Cons
    Bread was smashed. Very little meat on the sandwich. Sandwich had zero flavor.
    Comments
    Go to Firehouse Subs instead.
dolphinblu photo

dolphinblu

Taylorsville, UT

It's about time!!!

I am from Orange County, CA and love Togo’s! When I moved to Utah, I really missed Togo’s sandwiches and every time we go back to CA to visit family, we always make a stop at a Togo’s. They have the tastiest varieties of bread, super delicious meats and you can’t go wrong with any of their famous sandwiches; hot pastrami is the most popular, but my favorite is the turkey, roast beef and cheese…YUM-O!. Yes, we have Subway Sandwich shops in CA as well on just about every corner, but I don’t think you would find anyone who would choose them over Togos. Thanks Togos for finally coming to Utah!

Turkey, Roast Beef & Cheese

2 Thumbs up!!!

Deli Sandwiches Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt

Togo's  Restaurant Reviews

Togo's is located near the cities of Cottonwood Heights and Union.
People found this by searching for: Togo Menu, Togo's In Utah, Togo's Menu, Togo's Pastrami Sandwich Photos, Togo Sandwiches Sandy, Togo's Utah, Togo Sandy, Ut Menu, Togos Menu, and Firehouse Subs Sandy Utah.