Togo's

Cuisine: Deli, Catering, Lunch

Togo's is a Deli, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/05/2013

A Deli chowhound from AZ tried it.

• 6/09/2013

A Deli food lover from Citrus Heights, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/31/2013

A diner from Yuba City, CA tried it.

HowdyWoody photo

HowdyWoody

Yuba City, CA

Ray Of Light

My family and I have been having dinner at Togos and Baskin Robbins in Yuba City every Monday night for the past 2 years. The staff is probably the friendliest and most attentive that my wife and I have ever met. The food, service, music (when the 80’s are on I’m in heaven) and conversation is always awsome. The staff are always joking with one another and the guests: they seem to be having a good time at work. You don’t see that very often.

The food is good, the ice cream is top notch and the restaurant is family friendly. You couldn’t ask for better.

PS: They actually wash their hands before doing anything. It really bugs me when I go other places and see them touching my food.

Turkey, Roast Beef and Cheese

Very good. Very filling. Almost too much to eat in one sitting.

anangelsmanoula photo

anangelsmanoula

Marysville, CA

The Black Hole!

At the Yuba City Togo’s, The staff were in no way gracious or welcoming No smiles, no “thank you” or any other sign of polite customer service. . The chairs, tables, counters etc. were all in need of cleaning. Dirt and debris were showing under the freezer unit for the Baskin and Robbins ice cream. The glass on the ice cream windows was very much in need of cleaning. I ordered an Oriental salad—the salad dressing was not at all good. It had some spice that made it very, very hot. It was basically inedible for me. While sitting at a table, I noticed that people waited way too long to get their ice cream orders. The sample tuna sandwich which was displayed appeared to have been sitting out for days. Horribly unappealing. No, I would not go there ever again! The Health Department needs to check on them. In contrast, I ate at a Sacramento Togo’s and had an entirely positive experience.

Deli Takeout Parking
Tips
  • Many Togo's locations have an adjoining Baskin Robbins and/or Dunkin' Donuts, so you can get your sweet fix after your meal.
  • For your next party, order from the catering menu that offers box lunches and sandwiches up to eight feet long

Togo's  Restaurant Reviews

Togo's is located near the cities of Marysville, Linda, and Hanover.
People found this by searching for: Togo's Menu Yuba City, Togos In Yuba City Ca, Togo's Yuba City, Togos Yuba City, Togo's Vegan, Togo's Yuba City Ca, Togos In Yuba City, Togos Yubacity, and Togo's Marysville.