Tokyo Hibachi

Cuisine: Japanese, Cafe, Catering

Pros
"the waitress was a stupid ass bitch I went in there with my family I grabbed a chair sit at the end of the table and they said they couldn't sit there because it blocks the damn fire lane the bus was full I can't have a bad leg she was on crutches and the"
  • 12/03/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Menifee, CA tried it.

• 8/16/2015

A Japanese food lover from Seal Beach, CA tried it.

• 5/07/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/21/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 6/08/2013

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

Grimreaper1169 photo

Grimreaper1169

Lakewood, CA

Hmm Sushi

This has got to be the best local sushi restaurant! I mean yeah it’s a bit pricey, but I understand their prices with the economy and all. Anyways the sushi was excellent, I went their two times and was satisfied both the times. The service was excellent and the main thing you want to do when going to this restaurant is go to the teppan. You will enjoy how they prepare the food right in front of you. I ate filet mignon which was steak with shrimp and other stuff. Anyways stop reading this and go eat there.

Filet Mignon

Best dish ever, the steak was cooked to perfection!

November 25, 2006

Great customer service and great hospitality!!!

I went with a few of my friends and it was wonderful! The chef was very entertaining and made figures of people out of the fried rice and the ever popular onion volcano that had flowing lava. The food was the best and the sushi was great…
December 8, 2004

This place is great! My family and I have been going here for years and the service is excellent. The food tastes much better than Benihana's (the chefs are also more interactive). It has a nice, cozy atmosphere...great place for a date…

4/16/2018

A diner from US tried Hart Burger Boy in Old Lakewood City.

3/14/2018

A diner from Compton, CA tried Heritage Family Pantry.

3/10/2018

An American food lover from Lakewood, CA tried Pacific Star Grill in Bellflower.

3/08/2018

An Italian chowhound from Long Beach, CA tried Eastside Mario's and liked it.

3/02/2018

A dining patron from US tried Coopers House of Brewmasters in Lakewood Mutual.

2/16/2018

A dining patron from CA tried Brien O'Connors.

1/03/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Heritage Family Pantry.

12/23/2017

A dining patron from Bellflower, CA tried Mi Casa.

11/25/2017

An American food lover from Bellflower, CA tried Pacific Star Grill in Bellflower, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/24/2017

A diner from Lakewood, CA tried Mi Casa and liked it.

Japanese Cafe Good for groups

Tokyo Hibachi  Restaurant Reviews

Tokyo Hibachi is located near the cities of Bellflower, Bixby Knolls, Paramount, and Artesia.
People found this by searching for: Hibachi Lakewood, Tokyo Hibachi Lakewood Ca Menu, Tokyo Hibachi Menu Lakewood, Tokyo Hibachi Lakewood Menu, Tokyo Hibachi, Tokyo Hibachi Menu, Tokyo Hibachi Lakewood Ca, Tokyo Hibachi, Lakewood, and Tokyo Hibachi Lakewood.