Tom Moy Cafe

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Fast Food

Tom Moy Cafe is a Chinese, Cafe, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Very quick to get food, and was just a really nice place to go."
"Good food. Real chicken fried rice is delicious! So is the lemon chicken."
"Lo Mein!!! "
"Kelly is awesome! The service is amazing! Love the food- grew up with it. Great place. Drive 20 minutes for it when I want Chinese!"
Cons
"Se of the younger servers aren't the best but I chalk it up as them being young."
AngelBustad photo

AngelBustad

Cottage Grove, MN

DO NOT EAT HERE - Owner is RUDE!!! FOOD and SERVICE SUCKS

Spent $45 on our meal to get home and realize that is was missing food and had the wrong food. When I called they told me to bring it back, when I did the OWNER, yes I said OWNER stood there are argued with me about what I ordered vs what I received – in front of everyone in her restaurant. After 20 minutes of fighting, and her calling me a liar to my face (about 2 pints of fried rice – unreal)….she bagged it up and when I got home, I realized that B*tch still shorted me 1 pint. The food is bad and the service is worse – never eat there – they do not deserve to treat customers like that. If you want chinese go to Ho King or DUCS in woodbury.

Fried Rice

Horrible – Dry & Gross!!

amandan1 photo

amandan1

Lake City, MN

Tom Moy, may need to have less raw rice but i...

Tom Moy, may need to have less raw rice but i think its a good place to go to and it has been in the town for over 30 years. It is average but it is a good place to go for food. Everyone has their own opinions but i would say its average… its not perfect and its not terrible.

Fried Rice

December 9, 2011

Toms is Yummie

Yummie foods... I can't wait to go back.
August 20, 2011

Good food bad service

Good food. Terrible service. Owner is a rude woman. They often screw up order so check bag. Plus they refuse to apologize or even acknowledge when they screw up. They definitely do not know meaning of customer service. I bet they lose…

Chinese Tom Moy Cottage Grove

Tom Moy Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/30/2016 A diner from Hastings, MN tried it.

• 7/04/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very quick to get food, and was just a really nice place to go.
  • 3/21/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 9/12/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/24/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 5/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Tom Moy Cafe is located near the cities of Saint Paul Park, St Paul Park, St Paul Park, and Newport.
People found this by searching for: Tom Moy Cafe Menu, Tom Moy Cafe Cottage Grove Menu, Tom Moy Menu, Tom Moy Cottage Grove, Tom Moy Cafe Cottage Grove Mn, Tom Moy Cottage Grove Menu, Tom Moy, and Tom Moy Cottage Grove Mn.