500 S Guadalupe St

Tomasita's Santa Fe Station

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: Mexican, American Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast, friendly service and if we would'v had to wait it would have been so worth it!! "
  • 11/03/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/22/2013

A diner from Napa, CA tried it and liked it.

tweenkle77 photo

tweenkle77

Albuquerque, NM

Used to be better, I remember the good old days...

When I worked in SF a few years ago this was one of the better and more popular places to eat. It’s still popular, but the last couple of times I’ve gone it has been pretty mediocre. I have always loved their chile and sopaipillas. The portions are not what they were, the prices are more expensive and the staff is forgetful at best. The last time I went it took forever to get a seat and the waiter consistently forgot my drink and then our basket of sopaipillas. I always return because I hope that there is improvement. I hope at some point that there will be.

Cheese Enchiladas

Would be 4 stars if I had gotten full from my meal. Temperature was an issue the last time I went as well.

Mexican American Traditional New Mexican Cuisine

Tomasita's Santa Fe Station  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tomasita's Restaurant Santa Fe Menu, Tomasita's Restaurant Santa Fe, Fe Tomasitas Menu, Tomasita's Menu, Tomasita's Santa Fe, Tomasita's Santa Fe Menu, and Tomasitas Santa Fe.