Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub

Neighborhoods: Harvard Square
Cuisine: Irish, Bar & Grill, Burgers

October 12, 2011

Pumpkiinfest was awesome!

I went to the Tommy Doyle's First Annual Pumpkinfest last week, and it was the perfect way to kick off the fall! There were a handful of pumpkin flavored craft beers to taste throughout the night, but the Cape Ann Stout tapped directly out…
October 12, 2011

Always a good time, surprisingly good food!

I've been here a bunch of times over the years. Usually friendly staff, good beer selection, and really good comfort food. I love their Shepherd's Pie, and my wife goes with the Reuben Stuffed Chicken. The one in the Square has three…
September 4, 2011

Terrible food, service, and atmosphere!

A TERRIBLE experience. I went with my girlfriend on a Saturday around 2 Oclock for brunch. The hostess asked if we were there for brunch, and we said yes, and then she said go ahead and sit anywhere, so we did. The place was completely…

Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub

Thai in West Cambridge

Grendel's Den

Mediterranean in West Cambridge

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Mamagoo's Pizza & Sub Shop in Cambridge Highlands, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Large portions
Cons
wrong sandwich, and when I called to let them know, I got a well, sorry, we have new people training on the phone. I'll bring it up to my manager, thanks. Really...that's crappy customer service. With the amount of business they do, at the very least,
Comments
Make sure you ask for lettuce and tomato on your sandwich or all you will get is dry bread and meat. YUCK.
4/12/2017

A diner from Belmont, MA tried The Cellar in Mid-Cambridge.

4/08/2017

An Italian chowhound from IT tried Ristorante Marino in North Cambridge.

3/12/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Veggie Planet in Harvard Square.

2/13/2017

A chowhound from Cambridge, MA tried Natural Healing Center in Porter Square.

2/11/2017

A food lover from Fort Myers, FL tried Rhythm & Spice (CLOSED) in Cambridgeport.

1/24/2017

A diner from Cambridge, MA tried Happy Lamb Hot Pot in Area IV.

12/12/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Boston, MA tried Happy Lamb Hot Pot in Area IV.

11/28/2016

A Spanish food lover from Fort Washington, MD tried Iruna (CLOSED) in Harvard Square.

10/29/2016

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Border Cafe in Harvard Square.

Irish Good for groups Delivery

Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub is located near the cities of Jericho, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, Allston, and West Somerville.
People found this by searching for: Tommy Doyles Harvard Square Menu, Tommy Doyles Cambridge Harvard Square Lunch Menu, Irish Bars Near The Charles Hotel, Tommy Doyle's Cambridgeport, Tommy Doyle Pub/Restaurant Harvard Sq, and Bars In Harvard Square Winthrop St.