1403 E Lambert Rd

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Pricey Pastrami that i could've made myself for <3 bucks

Cruisin’ ‘round the hood, me and my co-workers were looking for a place to eat for lunch. We saw a Tommy Pastrami right next to a Chronic Taco, and decided to head into Tommy Pastrami (mistake #1). The place was clean, but pretty empty around lunchtime but I didn’t think much about it. I ordered a pastrami on white bread (mistake #2). The food came and I was dismayed at what I saw — a decent amount of pastrami on what looked like your medicore Albertsons bread. Oh it also came with a pickle. The kicker is that i paid $9.20 for it!! WTF! Definitely not worth the price. I am still bitter because that day I was hungry for the rest of the afternoon at work. I could’ve gotten a Togos pastrami that filled me up for half the price. The funny thing is, the restaurant is called “Tommy Pastrami New York ..” but it originated in Orange County and has NO locations in New York! WTF! Not legit at all.

Tommy Pastrami Sandwiches

Tommy Pastrami New York Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

Tommy Pastrami New York Delicatessen is located near the cities of La Habra Heights and Brea.
People found this by searching for: Tommy Pastrami Menu, Tommy's Pastrami Restaurant, Tommy Pastrami La Habra, Tommy Pastrami New York Delicatessen, La Habra, Ca, Pastrmi La Habra, Pastrami La Habra Ca, and Tommy Pastrami Restaurant.