1423 Se 37th Ave

Toney Bento

Neighborhoods: Sunnyside
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

• 12/20/2014

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

QB
elan photo

elan

Portland, OR

Horrible food and horrible service

I found a black hair in my food, my drink order was never brought and they didn’t bring my mother what she had ordered. The food was bad and way over cooked. When we left without tipping the owner chased us outside and demanded a tip. He was upset that we had used the old, filthy high chair for my son to sit in. After we explained that we didn’t tip due to awful service he didn’t apologize and just kept demanding a tip and said “I don’t know how you do it in America, but you need to tip.” I will obviously never be back.

Chicken Bento

Chicken was way over cooked

Roman Noodles with Tofu

Asked for tofu and was brought chicken (maybe) and the dish smelled awful

Japanese Outdoor seating Parking
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 08:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 06:00PM

Toney Bento  Restaurant Reviews

Toney Bento is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Bento Toney Menu, Toney Bento Portland, Toney Bento Portland Menu, Toney Bento Menu, Tony Bentos, Toney Bento Portland Or Menu, Toney Bento Hours, and Sunnyside Bento.