• 3/29/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/05/2013

A Barbecue food lover from US tried it and liked it.

April 1, 2006

Excellent food

We just recently tried Tony Roma's. The food and the service are wonderful. We went for a relatives birthday. They were great about bringing a sundae to the table and singing happy birthday. Everyone had different meals and everyone was…
August 12, 2005

Lovely Restaurant!

A couple years ago, I visited my aunt and uncle in Florida. We decided to go out to dinner at this place called Tony Roma's Famous For Rib's. Let me tell you this: We couldnt stop licking our fingers! They were the best ribs I have ever…
July 26, 2005

Delicious!

This place is Perfect! From the time you are seated, to when you are leaving you feel welcomed.I have gone to this restaurant numerous times, and I haven't had a bad expirience yet. The food is delicious and the female waitresses aint…

12/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Miami, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love mami food me and my family bee buying from them for 8 years going 9 from Anita family around the corner thanks!.
Cons
Well the fortune cookie we're old that's it.
Comments
Yeah more broccoli in rice!.
12/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I only order delivery, they only have two tables inside, food is some of the best Chinese food in Coral Springs
Cons
Not a fan of styrofoam boxes
11/07/2017

A Diner chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Dyans Country Kitchen in Royal Land.

11/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried Baja Fresh Mexican Grill.

11/01/2017

An American chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Ramblewood Diner in Shadow Wood.

10/26/2017

An American chowhound from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out.

10/15/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Albertville, AL tried Steak 'n Shake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/12/2017

A diner from Miami, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out.

10/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Barbecue American Ribs

Tony Roma's  Restaurant Reviews

Tony Roma's is located near the cities of Parkland.
People found this by searching for: Tony Romas Coral Springs, Tony Romas Pompano Florida, Tony Romas Menu, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Fl Menu Prices, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Florida, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Fl, Tony Roma's Coral Springs, and Tony Roma's 33067.