• 3/29/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/05/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

April 1, 2006

Excellent food

We just recently tried Tony Roma's. The food and the service are wonderful. We went for a relatives birthday. They were great about bringing a sundae to the table and singing happy birthday. Everyone had different meals and everyone was…
August 12, 2005

Lovely Restaurant!

A couple years ago, I visited my aunt and uncle in Florida. We decided to go out to dinner at this place called Tony Roma's Famous For Rib's. Let me tell you this: We couldnt stop licking our fingers! They were the best ribs I have ever…
July 26, 2005

Delicious!

This place is Perfect! From the time you are seated, to when you are leaving you feel welcomed.I have gone to this restaurant numerous times, and I haven't had a bad expirience yet. The food is delicious and the female waitresses aint…

6/26/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out.

6/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Redmond, WA tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

6/17/2017

A dining patron from Pompano Beach, FL tried Chini's Burritos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Burrito: extra steak = bliss!
Cons
Simple ambiance but well worth it in flavor
Comments
Chiles rellenos are my wife's favorite
6/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Red Pepper Chinese Cuisine.

6/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Pizza Hut.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from Irwin, PA tried Dan Marino's Town Tavern in Coral Springs Mall.

5/23/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Pompano Beach, FL tried Longhorn Steakhouse and liked it.

5/22/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Barbecue American Ribs

Tony Roma's  Restaurant Reviews

Tony Roma's is located near the cities of Parkland.
People found this by searching for: Tony Roma's Coral Springs Fl Menu Prices, Tony Romas Pompano Florida, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Fl, Tony Roma's Coral Springs, Tony Roma's 33067, Tony Romas Coral Springs, Tony Romas Menu, and Tony Roma's Coral Springs Florida.