• 3/29/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/05/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

April 1, 2006

Excellent food

We just recently tried Tony Roma's. The food and the service are wonderful. We went for a relatives birthday. They were great about bringing a sundae to the table and singing happy birthday. Everyone had different meals and everyone was…
August 12, 2005

Lovely Restaurant!

A couple years ago, I visited my aunt and uncle in Florida. We decided to go out to dinner at this place called Tony Roma's Famous For Rib's. Let me tell you this: We couldnt stop licking our fingers! They were the best ribs I have ever…
July 26, 2005

Delicious!

This place is Perfect! From the time you are seated, to when you are leaving you feel welcomed.I have gone to this restaurant numerous times, and I haven't had a bad expirience yet. The food is delicious and the female waitresses aint…

8/19/2017

A diner from US tried Carrabba's Italian Grill and liked it.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Steak 'n Shake, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The service is lousy, food is lousy. Waited 20 mins and had to get the manager to get someone to wait on us. By the time the waiter got there I was so damn mad, I said the hell with it and left. This is not the first time this has happen. I will never go
8/07/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried China Star Restaurant in Cypress Run.

8/02/2017

A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/31/2017

A dining patron from Pompano Beach, FL tried Latin Quarters Cafeteria in Turtle Run.

7/31/2017

Susan1011 tried Latin Quarters Cafeteria in Turtle Run, liked it, and rated it . Susan1011 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ceviche
Cons
None
7/14/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out.

7/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Sun Yat Chinese Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out.

6/26/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Sun Sun Chinese Take-Out.

Barbecue American Ribs

Tony Roma's  Restaurant Reviews

Tony Roma's is located near the cities of Parkland.
People found this by searching for: Tony Romas Menu, Tony Roma's Coral Springs, Tony Roma's 33067, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Fl Menu Prices, Tony Romas Coral Springs, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Fl, Tony Roma's Coral Springs Florida, and Tony Romas Pompano Florida.