Tony Soprano's Pizza

Cuisine: Subs, Catering, Breakfast

Tony Soprano's Pizza is a Subs, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Decent food for the money, big cheesesteaks.."
"Everything"
"Friendly staff"
"Everything . Good people all around "
"Great service providing what we asked for with extras. Clean working area and the empliyees are helpful. Try any of their soups, very tasty especially the mushroom and lentil soup. Buffalo chicken clean and fat with meat no frozen burnt bones here. Noodle"
"Great Food, Great Fair and Great portions"
"Great wings"
"They have a eagle pizza that is so good"
"Friendly but small"
"Over charged for my food and did not give me what i ordered also used cheap ingredients"
Cons
"Hot inside "
"Time"
Comments
"Try the calzone"
"FANTASTIC!"
"No"
boston0301 photo

boston0301

Browns Mills, NJ

WORST FOOD EVER

I am new to the area and I gave Tony Soprano’s restraunt a chance. It was the worst food i have ever eaten. I was sick for a few days. The prices were reasonable probably do to the quality of the food. I tried Family pizza the next night and it was fantastic! I highly recommend Family Pizza over Tony Soprano’s food. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

12 inch Pizza

Terrible pizza. The overall place was a joke!

Seshat photo

Seshat

Browns Mills, NJ

Frustrating Delivery Order

I have been in the area since mid-November of 2010. Only knowing of Tony Soprano’s pizza place in late November I order the ‘Eggplant, artichoke & roasted red pepper’ pizza, WHITE, for myself and a friend. Telephone order girl said “Godfather pizza?” I said “NO!”, and repeated the request twice. We receive an eggplant, artichoke and green pepper red pie. Was good. Didn’t complain. I think I ordered two or 3 times after that – generic pizza’s.

Fast forward to yesterday, Thursday, 04-14-11. I order, exactly as I write: one small eggplant, artichoke & roasted red pepper pie (per the menu!), WHITE, add garlic and black olives. Also, a large spinach salad, extra blue cheese. The order taker girl, says “Godfather pizza?” NO! I repeat order. “oh, let me find it on here”. …….needless to day entire order is all banged up.This is what I received: A godfather pizza, TOO DARN SPICY for us and a chefs salad. I call, livid, and speak with owner, Larson, he assures me I will get correct pizza when I speak to him following day. Friday evening I call and ask for another pizza per his request, I reiterate, from night before: eggplant, artichoke….well what do I get? Large RED pie, breaded & fried eggplant, marinated artichoke hearts from a jar, green peppers, NO garlic or black olives. Ugh! even the owner can’t get it right!

Kate & Al’s pizza in the Columbus Market isn’t too far….

eggplant, artichoke & roasted red pepper pizza, WHITE, with garlic and black olives

They sent me a Godfather pizza. Wrong order. See review above!

Subs Parking Catering

Tony Soprano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/03/2016 A diner from Oaklyn, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Browns Mills, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Decent food for the money, big cheesesteaks..
  • 7/09/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
  • 4/21/2016 A diner from Browns Mills, NJ tried it.

• 3/17/2016 A diner from Severn, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2016 A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it.

• 1/16/2016 A diner from Browns Mills, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/18/2015 A diner from Browns Mills, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Tony Soprano's Pizza is located near the cities of New Lisbon.
People found this by searching for: Sopranos Pizza Browns Mills Nj Menu, 519 Lakehurst Rd Browns Mills Nj, Sopranos Pizza Browns Mills Nj, Pizza In Browns Mills Nj, Sopranos Pizza In Pemberton, Tony Soprano's Pizza Browns Mills Menu, Tony Soprano's Pizza Browns Mills, and Sopranos Pizza Browns Mills.