1083 Delsea Dr
Westville, NJ 08093-1643

Tony Soprano's Pizza

Cuisine: Pasta, Cafe, Subs

Tony Soprano's Pizza is a Pasta, Cafe, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Quick friendly service, awesome wings!"
"Friendly staff great food!!"
  • 10/03/2020

A Pasta food lover from Bensalem, PA tried it.

• 12/12/2019

A Pasta chowhound from Camden, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2019

A diner from Englewood, CO tried it.

• 2/24/2019

A Pasta chowhound from Woodbury, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2018

A diner from Mantua, NJ tried it.

• 6/21/2018

A Pasta food lover from Woodbury, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2018

A dining patron from Clayton, NJ tried it.

• 10/06/2017

A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Quick friendly service, awesome wings!
  • 8/12/2017

A dining patron from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 7/23/2017

A dining patron from Mount Royal, NJ tried it.

Wdbryhts photo

Wdbryhts

Woodbury, NJ

Hair in Food...Nasty Customer Service!!!!

I have been ordering from this restaurant for well over 7 or 8 years… My husband would have rated their wings as one of his favorite in the past. Lately, however, their food has really gone down hill. Their once delicious wings are nasty and their customer service sucks!! Last night, we ordered 20 wings with ranch dressing and a cheese steak. We received bleu cheese dressing and a cheese steak that had several, long, brown, curly, hairs in it. We let the dressing slide, and the first long hair that my husband plucked from my sandwich, but after almost swallowing a hair and pulling another one out while digging through my dinner-we just about had enough!! We took a photo of the half eaten sandwich with a visible hair sticking out -and I will happily post should anyone like to see it-and called to complain. We explained that we have been customers for years and never complained- but we really couldn’t let this slide. The manager or whoever the incredibly rude person was who spoke to my husband demanded the return of the half eaten sandwich, returned less than the cost of the sandwich to us and then had the nerve to call us later that evening to tell us to never order from them again. Really?? I wasn’t planning on ordering from them again…when their staff brush their hair over the griddle and then serve sandwiches to paying customers…and when the customers complain-call them liars. Again, I have a picture of their nasty hairy sandwich should anyone want me to post it. Beware of disgusting food, poor customer service and harassment.

Cheese Steak

marfen7 photo

marfen7

Westville, NJ

bad tony

Rude imployees- missed items.its like your bothering them. We are done! Go to franks!

dgalanti photo

dgalanti

Mantua, NJ

GOOD FOOD BAD SERVICE

I LUV THEIR FOOD, BUT THEIR SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. THEY HAVE EMPLOYEES WORKING THE PHONES AND CASH REGISTER THAT ALWAYS SEEM TO BE MOODY AND MISERABLE! I KNOW THAT IT SHOULDNT REFLECT, BUT WHO WANTS TO BE “BOTHERINGSOMEONE FOR AN ORDER WHEN THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY YOUR CALLING AND PLACING AN ORDER TO BEGIN W/! I’D SAY- EAT AT FRANKS ACROSS THE STREET. AT LEAST YOU HAVE COHERENT PEOPLE W/ A MUCH BETTER ATTITUDE AND JUST AS GOOD (IF NOT BETTER) FOOD.

10/03/2020

A diner from Bensalem, PA tried Tony Soprano's Pizza.

9/07/2020

A dining patron from Merchantville, NJ tried Cap'n Cats Clam Bar & Tavern.

9/02/2020

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Nipper's Pub.

6/16/2020

A diner from US tried Nipper's Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2020

A dining patron from Woodbury, NJ tried Nipper's Pub.

3/15/2020

A dining patron from Wenonah, NJ tried Cap'n Cats Clam Bar & Tavern.

2/08/2020

A Diner chowhound from Woodbury, NJ tried Piston Diner.

12/21/2019

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Cap'n Cats Clam Bar & Tavern.

12/12/2019

A Pasta chowhound from Camden, NJ tried Tony Soprano's Pizza.

10/25/2019

A Pasta food lover from Englewood, CO tried Tony Soprano's Pizza.

Delivery Pasta Cafe

Tony Soprano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Tony Soprano's Pizza is located near the cities of Brooklawn, Gloucstr City, Gloucester City, Bellmawr, and Mount Ephraim.
People found this by searching for: Tony Soprano's Pizza Westville, Sopranos Pizza Deptford , Nj, Sopranos Pizza Deptford Nj, Tony Soprano Pizza Menu, Tony Soprano's Menu, Sopranos Pizza Deptford, and Tony Soprano's Pizza Menu.