Tony's King of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch specials, Kid's Menu

Tony's King of Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch specials, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 4/04/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Florissant, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2015

• 11/20/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/26/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Walnutport, PA tried it.

Worst Pizza Ever

Their pizza is one of the worst I have ever had. I ordered a pizza for delivery and was told 30 minutes, well one hour later a cold pizza arrived that looked like it had just been bought at the store and cooked in the oven. I spoke with the manager who didn’t care that the food was cold and gave me a lame excuse. (There is no excuse for cold food). I brought the food back and was offered the fresh pizza coming out of the oven or my money back. Since my family was hungry I took the food. What a mistake! This is one case where you can tell everything from the way it looks. I would never recommend eating at this pizzeria unless you like over paying for frozen pizza!

Pizza Lunch specials Online Ordering

Tony's King of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Tony's King of Pizza is located near the cities of Bensalem Twp, Bensalem Township, Cornwells Heights Eddington, Nottingham, and Feasterville.
People found this by searching for: Tony's King Of Pizza, Tony's Pizza Bensalem Menu, Tony's King Of Pizza Bensalem Menu, Tony's Pizza Bensalem, Tony's King Of Pizza Bensalem, Tony's Pizza Bensalem Pa, Tony's Pizza King Bensalem Pennsylvania, and Tony's Pizza.