4628 Hwy 49 South

Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Wings

COLE photo

COLE

Gold Hill, NC

We called to have a menu faxed and was told...

We called to have a menu faxed and was told they didn’t know how to work the fax machine. We then placed an order online and then called 20 minutes later to make sure they had received it and were working on it. When I called they checked they had received the order but had not started on it. I called back about 30 minutes later to speak to the manager because we still had not received our food. I was told that the person speaking was the manager and that their food was made to order and it was in route at that time. Twenty minutes later I tried calling back to see where our food was since we are less than a mile away and their phone was off the hook. About an hour and half after we ordered our food I went to the place to ask for our food and our money back. They had sent the food to the billing address, not the shipping address and I was told that I could stay and wait for the food to come back but she didn’t know how long that would be. I asked how to reach the owner and was told that it was her dad and she could call him. Then she said she couldn’t call him because this had happened before with another customer and I would have to come back when he was there around noon (this was after 2:00). She and the driver were very rude. The driver stated that he had been at the address for 15 minutes knocking on the door for “just two sandwhiches”. When I tried to explain to the girl why I was angry she said she didn’t want to hear it and I needed to let her explain.

Chicken Hoagie

Cold

American Sandwiches Wings

Tony's Steakout  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Steak Sandwich Harrisburg, Nc, Tony Steakout Menu, Tony Steakout In Concord, Steak Sandwich Places Near Harrisburg, Nc, Tonys Steakout Menu, Tony's Steak Out 28075 Menu, and Tonys Steak Out.