1605 E Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060-4507

Top Cat

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Lunch

Top Cat is a Seafood, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 8/06/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Irving, TX tried it.

• 4/13/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Garland, TX tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/24/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/02/2015

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/24/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/09/2015

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/10/2015

A Seafood food lover from BR tried it.

• 12/06/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/07/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Crharri photo

Crharri

Dallas, TX

Worse Top Cat Ever!

When I walked in the place smelled like old fish water, which was a clue for me to turn around and walk out. Instead, I stayed because cashier was very friendly and helpful. I place an order to go for a two piece catfish fillet and a one piece catfish fillet with shrimp. When I got home the between the two orders we barely had one catfish fillet. It looked like they took one fillet and divided into three… This was a total ripoff! The shrimp was very good, but the fish very disappointing. I eaten at many different Top Cat locations and never experienced anything like this. I basically spent $18 for a piece catfish meal at Top Cat… Never Again!

Catfish

HOTNURSE27 photo

HOTNURSE27

Irving, TX

Best Catfish In Town

I had the catfish meal. I was fried just right. Not too salty and not too hard. Just Right!
They cook your meal to order, so its not just sitting out waiting.

Catfish

The fish was golden brown, hot and fresh. Has nice little spice to it.

Seafood American Lunch

Top Cat  Restaurant Reviews

Top Cat is located near the cities of Dallas Tx.
People found this by searching for: Top Cat Irving Menu, Top Cat Catfish Menu, Topcat Catfish, Top Cat Restaurant Menu, Top Cat Shady Grove, Top Catfish In Irving, Top Cat Restaurant, Top Cat Catfish, and Top Cat Menu.