Top Wok Chinese Restaurant

Top Wok Chinese Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"THEIR NUMBER WONT WORK BEEN CALLING FOR HOURS "
"Food, brought quick & delicious. Service with a smile."
"Food is wonderful and fresh..authentic not amercicanized like most places!!! Staff is friendly and it is always clean! I can not say anything negative about it an I have been eating here for years!!"
"Good service. Knew my usual after only going a few times. "
"All around great experience."
"Awesome food"
"Excellent food. Good prices. The owners are very friendly."
"Wife and I takes our kids there all the time. Great food great prices and very little wait time between ordering and getting the meals"
"Great food, well prepared, fast service"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Restaurant gets cold during the winter months"
Comments
"Best Chinese ever with no MSG! The lunches are perfect with lots of variety and dinners are generous. Our family highly recommends."
"I reccomend this place to everyone"
"Much better than Panda Express, and even the half-orders are filling."
thaifreak photo

thaifreak

Montesano, WA

Wonderful and inexpensive Chinese food

This place is great for the whole family for dinner. It is a whole in the wall place that doesn’t look like anything but they have the best food. So far everything I have tasted on the menu is delicious. The food is so full of flavor you don’t want to stop eating. So far my favorites are the chicken lo mein and almond chicken. I don’t know the last place I could have lunch at and get an appetizer, noodles or rice and main dish for so cheap. I took my cousin for lunch and with two lunches and drinks it was $11.92 I highly recommend trying out Top Wok.

Almond Chicken

Light and crispy chicken, covered in a light almond sauce. Not heavy or greasy at all. It was the best almond chicken I’ve ever had.

Top Wok Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Hoquiam, WA tried it.

• 6/08/2016 A diner from Hoquiam, WA tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2016 A diner from Olympia, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is inexpensive, served in a timely fashion & the owners are great. I buy from here 3-8x a month as I can call in advance. The lunch specials are huge & very reasonably priced. We live for their loi mein & crab cheese cakes.
    Cons
    The ambiance is awful. It smells, the carpets are 30yrs old, the toilets are so gross you'll want to go to a gas station.
    Comments
    11am-3pm the lunch special runs Tue-Sun & is ~$7 each. Great deals are to be had. What is lacking in the actual building is more than made up for with the prices and food quality.
  • 4/01/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 1/25/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    THEIR NUMBER WONT WORK BEEN CALLING FOR HOURS
  • 1/18/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it.

• 1/11/2016 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Top Wok Elma Wa, Top Wok Chinese Restaurant Elma, Wa, Top Wok Elma Menu, Top Wok Elma Hours, Top Wok Menu Elma Wa, Top Wok Elma Wa Menu, Top Wok Chinese Menu Elma Wa, Top Wok Elma, and Top Wok Menu Elma, Wa.