Top Wok Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Top Wok Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is inexpensive, served in a timely fashion & the owners are great. I buy from here 3-8x a month as I can call in advance. The lunch specials are huge & very reasonably priced. We live for their loi mein & crab cheese cakes."
"THEIR NUMBER WONT WORK BEEN CALLING FOR HOURS "
"Food, brought quick & delicious. Service with a smile."
"Food is wonderful and fresh..authentic not amercicanized like most places!!! Staff is friendly and it is always clean! I can not say anything negative about it an I have been eating here for years!!"
"Good service. Knew my usual after only going a few times. "
"All around great experience."
"Awesome food"
"Excellent food. Good prices. The owners are very friendly."
"Wife and I takes our kids there all the time. Great food great prices and very little wait time between ordering and getting the meals"
"Great food, well prepared, fast service"
Cons
"The ambiance is awful. It smells, the carpets are 30yrs old, the toilets are so gross you'll want to go to a gas station."
"Nothing"
"Restaurant gets cold during the winter months"
Comments
"11am-3pm the lunch special runs Tue-Sun & is ~$7 each. Great deals are to be had. What is lacking in the actual building is more than made up for with the prices and food quality."
"Best Chinese ever with no MSG! The lunches are perfect with lots of variety and dinners are generous. Our family highly recommends."
"I reccomend this place to everyone"
"Much better than Panda Express, and even the half-orders are filling."
thaifreak photo

thaifreak

Montesano, WA

Wonderful and inexpensive Chinese food

This place is great for the whole family for dinner. It is a whole in the wall place that doesn’t look like anything but they have the best food. So far everything I have tasted on the menu is delicious. The food is so full of flavor you don’t want to stop eating. So far my favorites are the chicken lo mein and almond chicken. I don’t know the last place I could have lunch at and get an appetizer, noodles or rice and main dish for so cheap. I took my cousin for lunch and with two lunches and drinks it was $11.92 I highly recommend trying out Top Wok.

Almond Chicken

Light and crispy chicken, covered in a light almond sauce. Not heavy or greasy at all. It was the best almond chicken I’ve ever had.

Chinese Asian Delivery

Top Wok Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/27/2016 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/21/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it.

• 8/01/2016 A diner from Lebanon, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Hoquiam, WA tried it.

• 6/08/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Aberdeen, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2016 A diner from Oakville, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/01/2016 A diner from Bonney Lake, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Topo Wok Hours, Top Wok Elma Wa, Top Wok Chinese Menu Elma Wa, Top Wok Menu Elma, Wa, Top Wok Elma Wa Menu, Top Wok Elma Menu, Top Wok Elma, and Top Wok Menu.